reltastic's Intet, the Dreamer

reltastic
Selesnya's Voice
Pronoun: he / him

Post by reltastic » 4 years ago

INTET, THE DREAMER

My Intet, The Dreamer deck was actually born out of an idea that never survived the initial decklist cuts. I was looking for a deck that would sneak out a bunch of dragons ala Descent of the Dragons, or Dragonshift, or Day of the Dragons, and as the deck built itself, it turned into a more stompy dragon-esque tribal kind of deck.

Like you'd expect, it tries to play with the top of the deck as much as possible, usually hoping to spit out some big dragons in the second main phase to serve as blockers after swinging with the commander, and occasionally you get to cast a free Dragonstorm with a storm count of like 5, which is always really fun to do.

When the deck wins, it's usually on the back of Utvara Hellkite. It's definitely my favorite card in the deck. But, sometimes it's combining Scourge of Valkas with Dragon Tempest or just good old commander damage. This deck feels very fair at the table, dropping big threats every turn and making yourself the threat without playing anything particularly broken or degenerate. It's very fun!

There is still some room for improvement, so let me know what you think. Thanks, y'all!

Decklist

Commander

Approximate Total Cost:

Return to “Decklists”