Wort, Boggart Auntie (aka would you like some MOAR GOBBOS)

madmazda86
Pronoun: she / her

Post by madmazda86 » 4 years ago

This was my first commander deck when I started playing 18 months ago. There aren't any goblin-themed decks in here yet so I thought I would address this travesty. Enjoy!

Note: There is a single infinite damage/red mana combo in here (play Lightning Crafter, champion another goblin, copy Lightning Crafter with Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, championing Kiki-Jiki with the copy, then tap to do 3 damage. Sac the tapped copy of Lightning Crafter to Skirk Prospector to get back an untapped Kiki-Jiki and do it all again). You as the pilot have the choice as to whether you wish to use this or not.

Decklist

Commander

Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

Kemev
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Kemev » 4 years ago

If you've got a couple flex slots, you might think about Footbottom Feast (and the other functionally identical cards). They're pretty neat with Goblin Ringleader, since you can repeatedly refill your hand after a board wipe (stack some relevent gobbos with Ringleader on top, draw the Ringleader, then cast the Ringleader to get a guaranteed 4 goblins).

Living Death and Patriarch's Bidding are really good in a built like this too. Nothing like dumping a full graveyard of hasty goblins onto the table!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”