Issue creating threads on Nexus

Theoric
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Theoric » 4 years ago

Hi. I was looking for a place to post questions about technical issues but couldn't find one. Feel free to redirect me to the appropriate forum.

In the testing area I made a thread with a gif, previewed it, submitted it, and it worked fine.
I also made a thread with a decklist and stuff, which worked fine.
But when I added the gif to the decklist, it looked fine on the preview but when I submitted it, it glitched. I now have a thread in the commander decks forum that won't open. And a few in the testing area as well.

Any insights on what I'm doing wrong? And is there any way I can I fix these threads?

Thanks in advance.

Kahedron
Non-Euclidean Polyhedron
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Kahedron » 4 years ago

The Community forum looks to be the best place for this sort of thing.

I'll flag down [mention]Feyd_Ruin[/mention] our resident genius and he should be able to get the issue sorted out for you and move the thread to the right place.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.
- H.L Mencken

I Became insane with long Intervals of horrible Sanity

All Religion, my friend is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination and poetry.
- Edgar Allan Poe

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Theoric wrote:
4 years ago
Hi. I was looking for a place to post questions about technical issues but couldn't find one. Feel free to redirect me to the appropriate forum.

In the testing area I made a thread with a gif, previewed it, submitted it, and it worked fine.
I also made a thread with a decklist and stuff, which worked fine.
But when I added the gif to the decklist, it looked fine on the preview but when I submitted it, it glitched. I now have a thread in the commander decks forum that won't open. And a few in the testing area as well.

Any insights on what I'm doing wrong? And is there any way I can I fix these threads?

Thanks in advance.
Looking into it now.
There's an issue with tags inside deck tags causing problems.
Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports is the preferred area for bug reports, etc :)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Theoric wrote:
4 years ago
Any insights on what I'm doing wrong?
It was, specifically, the bold tags within the deck tags.
I've had to kill all the bold tags in each of these posts, but that made them work.
I'm looking into fixing the back end and modifying the deck tag to prevent this from happening again.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

I've denied the use of all tags within deck tags.
Still trying to make sure all the corner cases won't break the post.

Theoric
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Theoric » 4 years ago

Bold tags within deck tags hey? I wouldn't have guessed that was the problem in a million years. Thanks for fixing it.
Sorry for the hassle.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”