void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Today's Challenge: Blood matters

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
void_nothing 20 (+1)
JovialJovian 19 (+1)
netn10 18 (+0)
Raptorchan 17
kwanyeegor-ii 5
Legend 1
CunningGabe 0
MonoRedMage 0
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Radiation
netn10 wrote:
1 year ago
Vote: void_nothing

Day of Revelation 2WW
Sorcery (Rare)
Forcast - U, Reveal Day of Revelation from your hand: Target creature becomes the color or colors of your choice until end of turn.
Radiant - Destroy target creature and each creature that shares a color with it.

IIW: Forcast
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Vote: JovialJovian

Induce Phthisis 1B
Enchantment (U)
Vanishing 3
Whenever you remove a time counter from Induce Phthisis, put a -1/-1 counter on up to one target creature.
When Induce Phthisis is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, target opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life.

IIW: Graft, evolve, or adapt
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 1 year ago

I don't know what to tell you....

Vote: void_nothing

Bloodsniffer 3UU
Creature - Shark (Rare)
Trample, vigilance
This spell cost 1 less to cast for each blood you control.
At the end of each turn, if an opponent lost life this turn, you may reveal Bloodsniffer from your hand. If you do, create a blood token.
3/3

IIW: Blue vigilance

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

I was busy yesterday, and didn't have a chance to do a card.

vote: void_nothing

Blood Mongrel 1BR
Creature - Vampire Dog (R)
Menace
When Blood Mongrel attacks, it gets +1/+0 for each Blood defending player controls.
When Blood Mongrel deals combat damage to a player, that player creates that many Blood tokens.
Whenever an opponent sacrifices a Blood, Blood Mongrel deals 1 damage to target creature that player controls.
2/2

IIW: non-artifact Prototype

kwanyeegor-ii
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 1 year ago

netn10 voidnothing

Bloodmead Grizzly 2G
Creature - Vampire Bear (Uncommon)
2B, T: Create a Blood token. Put a +1/+1 counter on Bloodmead Grizzly. Activate only as a sorcery.
Whenever Bloodmead Grizzly attacks, you gain 1 life for each Blood you control.
2/2

IIW: Octopi
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Vote: netn10

Hemomorphosis 2U
Enchantment (R)
If one or more tokens would be created under your control, that many tokens plus a Blood token are created instead.
Whenever you sacrifice a Blood, up to one target creature has base power and toughness of your choice of 2/4 or 4/2 until end of turn.

IIW: Maros
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”