Chain of Creature Types Game

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JovialJovian » 3 weeks ago

Regular Man G
Creature - Giant Halfling Citizen
When Regular Man enters, create a 1/1 white Human Citizen creature token.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 weeks ago

Auction Barker 2R
Creature - Lizard Citizen (Uncommon)
Menace
At the beginning of each end step, if an artifact entered the battlefield, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.
"Next, we have this warhammer! The third for today! Who wouldn't want the third warhammer for today!"
3/2

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 2 weeks ago

Progenisaur 3rr
Creature - Elder Lizard
Cumulative upkeep
: Progenisaur gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
To put things into perspective... -- When Progenisaur enters the battlefield, any of your opponents may tap an untapped Advisor, Bard, Druid or Wizard they control. If they do, put sixty five million time counters on Progenisaur.
7/7

(sign my "Dinosaur is an unnecessary creature type" petition today!)

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 weeks ago

Grandfather Wombat 2GG
Creature - Elder Wombat (R)
Vigilance
Ancestor - As long as Grandfather Wombat is in your graveyard, creatures you control that share a type with it get +2/+2 and have vigilance.
4/5

lookingupanddown

Wombat Plushie 4
Artifact Creature - Wombat Teddy Bear
(art shows a wombat stuffed toy rearranging other stuffed toys in its pouch. one of the stuffed toys is wearing a hat)
This spell costs 2 less to cast if you claimed a prize from an Attraction this turn.
Whenever you claim the prize from an Attraction, put a +1/+1 counter on Wombat Plushie.
There's a lot of utility when your stuffed toys can carry other stuffed toys.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 weeks ago

Cuddletherium 2WW
Creature - Teddy Beast
(This is pink and white.)
Cuddletherium gets +1/+1 and has first strike as long as you are using a coin as a token or counter.
Cuddletherium gets +1/+1 and has ward 3 as long as you are using a soft toy as a token or counter.
4/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

folding_music

you are silly :3

Marzipadon 4gg
Creature - Food Beast
, , Sacrifice Marzipadon: You gain 3 life.
Sticky leftovers -- When Marzipadon leaves play, tap all permanents controlled by the player whose turn it is.
"A novelty - the rare game beast I'd rather bake than roast." - Scalan, Edgewall inkeeper
6/5

lookingupanddown

Maw of Glissa 3BBGG
Creature - Phyrexian Beast Horror
Menace, trample
Whenever Maw of Glissa becomes blocked by a creature, its controller sacrifices it. If that creature has power 4 or less, put a +1/+1 counter on Maw of Glissa. Otherwise, that creature's controller gets a poison counter.
It melded together Glissa's ambition with the hunger of the Vicious Swarm.
7/7

folding_music

Cache Exploiter
Creature - Phyrexian Squirrel
Toxic 1
Whenever an opponent receives poison counters, put a cache counter on up to one artifact or creature card you own in exile with mana value 1 for each counter they received.
Corrupted -- Sacrifice Cache Exploiter: Put all cards in exile you own with cache counters on them on top of your library in a random order, then draw a card. Play this ability only if any opponent has at least three poison counters.
1/1

folding_music

Post by folding_music » 1 week ago

bump >:B

Walnut Obliterator
Creature - Mutant Squirrel
The first time each turn you sacrifice a Food, Walnut Obliterator gains hexproof and gets +3/+1 until end of turn.
0/1

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 1 week ago

Cow Abunga 2rgw
Legendary Creatures - Mutant Ox Avatar
When Cow Abunga enters the battlefield, create a Food token named Pizza and four 1/1 green Mutant Ninja Turtle creature tokens, respectively named Donatello Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Raffaello.
5, t, Sacrifice a Food: Exile Cow Abunga, then return it to the battlefield under your control.
0/4

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 week ago

Kiarlas of Arboria 3GGG
Legendary Creature - Elemental Avatar
Ward 2
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under you control, another target creature gets +1/+1 and gains hexproof until end of turn.
Whenever Kiarlas of Arboria or a creature with hexproof attacks, destroy up to one target artifact or enchantment.
From the shadows of Arboria, a new maro-sorcerer is born to face the Phyrexians.
5/5

Indighost

Post by Indighost » 1 week ago

Child of Ilharg 1rg
Creature - Elemental Boar
Trample, haste
Child of Ilharg gets +1/+1 as long as you control another creature with haste,
Child of Ilharg gets +1/+1 as long as you control another creature with trample.
Like embers kicked from a great blaze, they share the hunger of their parent, if not their size.
3/3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”