Some Un-legends

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Shan-Gil-Ralna, Puncturator 2WB
Legendary Creature - Vampire Bureaucrat (R)
Whenever a creature you control attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature for each T (or t) in that creature's name.
Whenever a creature you control attacks, up to one target creature defending player controls gets -1/-1 until end of turn for each dash (-) in that creature's name.
2/2

Munchkadylos, Cuddly Crossover 2UR
Legendary Creature - Teddy Dragon (M)
(This is pink, blue, and red.)
Flying, first strike
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, Munchkadylos gets +1/+0 until end of turn, then you may pay 1 and roll a d20. If you do and the result is 10 or greater, Munchadylos gets an additional +2/+0 until end of turn. (This triggers the next ability.)
Whenever you roll a die, venture into the dungeon. (Ditto.)
Whenever you complete a dungeon, roll a d20 and add the result to your dice pool. (This triggers the previous ability. You may remove a result from your dice pool to substitute it for a number you rolled.)
2/3

Grabbypaws, Hovercat Stray 1W
Legendary Creature - Cat (R)
You may return Grabbypaws to your hand at any time to create a 2/2 white Cat creature token with flying and exchange it with Grabbypaws. If an opponent catches you in the act, Grabbypaws remains on the battlefield, you don't create a token, and that opponent creates their choice of a Food, Clue, or Treasure token.
2W, T: Create your choice of a Food, Clue, or Treasure token. If you control an artifact of one of those types, you may create a 2/2 white Cat creature token with flying instead.
1/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Munchkadylos's got an interesting little mini-game going on, but is it a reference to something? "Crossover" seems to imply that, but I don't recognize the reference, if any.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Munchkadylos's got an interesting little mini-game going on, but is it a reference to something? "Crossover" seems to imply that, but I don't recognize the reference, if any.
The use of venture into the dungeon. In other words, it's a D&D card AND an Un-card - two kind of gimmick sets in one.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”