...so, I lied. I built another deck. UG Legendary Dragonsong!

Diz
Griever
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Diz » 1 year ago

No worries! You're not beholden to me and are under no obligation to respond to me in a timely manner. :P I certainly don't check Nexus all that often, which is part of why I stepped down as a mod (the other part being because I was mostly one to help the site get set up).

Ahh, yeah, I can see that. I find a lot of the most interesting creatures of certain types (Dragons, Demons, and a few others, off the top of my head) to be Legends, and it seemed like a cool and fun way to build this up. Glad you like it!

Hmm, what cards are you missing for your Pioneer Legends deck?

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 1 year ago

busy times indeed. It's been awhile too, since I was able to add images to the site gallery....

cards that my legends deck are missing.. Shaile, Augusta. Fynn the fangbearer, Kolvori God of Kinship, and Hajar Loyal Bodyguard. Just a single copy of each. Thinking of ordering them from SCG when extra cash become available again.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Diz
Griever

Post by Diz » 1 year ago

The Fluff wrote:
1 year ago
busy times indeed. It's been awhile too, since I was able to add images to the site gallery....

cards that my legends deck are missing.. Shaile, Augusta. Fynn the fangbearer, Kolvori God of Kinship, and Hajar Loyal Bodyguard. Just a single copy of each. Thinking of ordering them from SCG when extra cash become available again.
You should post your decklist when you do this :)

Diz
Griever

Post by Diz » 2 months ago

Got to play this deck a lot on Sunday. It got a lot of wins in against Legacy Delver Shadow, though my opponent was an inexperienced pilot of the deck (and player, in general), so, that could have simply been the reason(s). I'm still contemplating the swap from Harmonize to Unexpected Results, though I'm also considering Urban Evolution in the slot, instead, as the one extra mana cost is usually inconsequential, and it is additional ramping. Still need to play more games to experience what the differences might be were they to be either of these instead of Harmonize, but, the deck feels like it's in a great place for what it is.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Casual”