Spicy Praetors

wildfire393
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by wildfire393 » 1 year ago

Elesh Norn, the Singularity 3WW
Legendary Creature - Phyrexian Praetor
Lifelink
All other creatures and planeswalkers are named "Vassal of Phyrexia". (The Legend Rule applies to any two or more legendary permanents with the same name.)
The Legend Rule doesn't apply to permanents you control.
4/6

Jin Gitaxias, Hoarder of Creativity 4UU
Ward {3}
If a permanent entering the battlefield would cause an ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
Permanents entering the battlefield don't cause abilities your opponents control to trigger
5/4

Sheoldred, Cradle of Decay 4BB
Deathtouch
If one or more tokens would be created under your control, those tokens plus that many 2/2 black Phyrexian Zombie artifact creature tokens are created instead.
If one or more tokens would be created under an opponent's control, instead half as many of each type of token are created, rounded down.
6/6

Urabrask, Liberty's Echo 3RR
First Strike
If casting or copying a spell would cause an ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time
Casting or copying spells does not cause abilities your opponents control to trigger.
5/3

Vorinclex, Devourer or Hope 5GG
Vorinclex can't be blocked by creatures with lower power.
Activated abilities of nonbasic lands your opponents control that aren't mana abilities and activated abilities of artifacts your opponents control can't be activated.
Whenever you activate the ability of an artifact or land that isn't a mana ability, copy it.
7/7

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Oh damn these ARE spicy. I particularly like the way Norn's abilities are implemented - the sheer flavor!

Jin and Urabrask are very similar and I think Urabrask's hosing ability is a lot narrower - not sure how to change that, however.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

wildfire393
Answers: 1

Post by wildfire393 » 1 year ago

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Oh damn these ARE spicy. I particularly like the way Norn's abilities are implemented - the sheer flavor!

Jin and Urabrask are very similar and I think Urabrask's hosing ability is a lot narrower - not sure how to change that, however.
Urabrask's hosing is definitely a little narrower, but it's an effect I've been hoping we'd see since Torpor Orb came out (and doubly so since getting Veyran and Harmonic Prodigy), and it's probably broader than you think. Bear in mind that it will turn off:
Monastery Mentor/Young Pyromancer type effects
Prowess and similar abilities including all Magecraft
Guttersnipe type effects
Chalice of the Void and other triggered-counter effects like Counterbalance
Storm, Cascade, Ripple, Demonstrate, Replicate, Commander storm (Skull Storm), and similar copying abilities.
Beast Whisperer and similar that trigger on casting a creature spell
Aetherflux Reservoir
Eldrazi cast triggers of all stripes
Non-Constellation Enchantress effects

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”