Happy Holidays ya' filthy animals ;)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 2 years ago

Just checking in for a short while. Probably wont be back on a (semi)permanent basis for a while.

I am good under the circumstances. An ear infection has left me partially deaf on the left side, but all signs show that'll be a temporary issue.

Sadly, with the sheer amount of mtg product combined with my economy (and that my mother needed to borrow some money), I simply can't afford to buy recent sets. So, I set my mind to save up enough for the Brother's War set when it is released. Oh well, I'll manage, I went through the same thing around Time Spiral. Lol.

Anyway, just a small update, and I wish you all a very merry Xmas (or whichever yule time celebration you prefer) and a happy new year.

Sincerely:

Krishnath. :D
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 2 years ago

I hope you enjoy your holidays and I hope everything ends up okay when you're ready to be back

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

God Jul. Good to hear from you and I hope things are better on your end soon.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

thanks, and Merry Christmas to you too Krishnath.

I hope your ear get's better soon.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”