New Challenge Every Day - December 9th: The Last (_____)

Locked Previous topicNext topic
void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge: The Last (_____)

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
dyd 20 (+3)
netn10 15 (+2)
Lorn Asbord Schutta 13 (+2)
JovialJovian 12 (+3)
void_nothing 9 (+0)
Venedrex 7 (+1)
Pygyzy 4 (+3)
kwanyeegor-ii 3
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Leylines
netn10 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, Pygyzy

Leylines of Realms WUBRG
Enchantment (Mythic)
If Leylines of Realms is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield. If you do, each opponent creates a token that's a copy of it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card, return a permanent card from your graveyard to your hand, then put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield.

IIW: Kitsune/Nezumi from Kamigawa Neon Dynasty
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: Pygyzy, Venedrex

Indatha Leyline xwbg
Enchantment
If Indatha Leyline is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
Indatha Leyline enters the battlefield with X revival counters.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player may return from their graveyard to the battlefield a permanent card with mana value equal or less than the number of revival counters on Indatha Leyline. That permanent gains "If this permanent would leave the battlefield, exile it instead."

IIW: guild-aligned colorless artifact
JovialJovian wrote:
2 years ago
votes: Lord Asbord Schutta, Pygyzy

Writhing Leyline 2CC
Enchantment Creature - Eldrazi (R)
If Writhing Leyline is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield. If you do, it's not a creature.
Whenever a colorless creature enters the battlefield under your control for the first time each turn, create a 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token with "Sacrifice this creature: Add C."
4/4

IIW: Nontoken Blood, Clue, Food, or Treasure
Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10; JovialJovian

Leyline of Variegation 2gg
Enchantment (R)
If Leyline of Variegation is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
Your mana is every color.

IIW: Black mill
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10, Lorn Asbord Schutta

Leyline of Charity 2WW
Enchantment (R)
If Leyline of Charity is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may remove any number of counters from target permanent you control onto another target permanent you control.

IIW: Juggernauts
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
2 years ago
dyd jovialjovian
Venedrex wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, JovialJovian

Leyline of Discovery
Enchantment — (R)
If Leyline of Discovery is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card of your library and add . Until end of turn, you may play that card.

IIW: Penguins
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Netn10, dyd

The Last to See 2bB
Enchantment (U)
2, Discard two cards, Pay 2 life: Target player discards a card and loses 1 life. Any player may activate this ability during their turn.
Those who say, don't see. Those who see, don't say.

Iiw: A card for your favorite deck
Last edited by Pygyzy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes: Venedrex, Lorn Asbord Schutta

The Last Ray of Sun 2g
Instant
Exile target artifact, enchantment, or card from a graveyard. It becomes night.
The ritual interrupted, eternal night descended on Innistrad.

IIW: hell
Last edited by dyd 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd, Lorn Asbord Schutta

Melira, the Last Mirran G
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior (Mythic)
Indestructible, shroud
Melira can't leave the battlefield, have counters on it and have permanents attached to it.
"Everything and everyone I know is now something else, and so I must become stay the same. I am more resilient to the Oil than ever, may I find a cure for my home without becoming a monster."
1/1

IIW: A new keyword for Mirrodin Pure

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

votes: dyd, Lord Asbord Schutta

The Last Sunset BB
Enchantment
All spells, permanents, and cards not on the battlefield are black.

IIW: Nontoken Blood, Clue, Food, or Treasure

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: netn10, Lorn Asbord Schutta
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”