Season 3 appears! - Filthy Casuals - Where have we been? We never left!

oblivion8
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by oblivion8 » 2 years ago

Hello, and welcome back!

My name's Kurin, and my co-host is Colin, and together we are Filthy Casuals, where we take promotional hiatus, but are back with some spice!

For those who haven't seen us, we open digital packs from mtg's history, adding cards to our growing collection, and battling it out episode to episode.

We just wrapped up season 2, with Mirage and Visions being the last sets we opened!

Between each season (typically core set to core set) we release a (very heavily edited) kickoff episode! We said we wouldn't go overboard this time, but well... I guess you'll have to see for yourself:

Or feel free to watch our live stream!

Or, if you like what you see, we encourage you to go back to season 1 or 2 and watch from there!

We also encourage you to subscribe if you like our content; we put out new episodes every 2 weeks~ (give or take)

Thank you so much. We are committed to continuing the series, improving the quality, and maybe even starting some other series in the near future too!

We here at Filthy Casuals are continuing to tip our cards sideways, and we very much hope you'll continue to... tip along with us.

And here's a tip: continue being the awesome mtg community you are.

Sincerely,

Your Neighbourly Friendly Filthy Casuals.

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 2 years ago

Can't wait to watch season 3, keep up the great content

oblivion8
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by oblivion8 » 2 years ago

motleyslayer wrote:
2 years ago
Can't wait to watch season 3, keep up the great content
Thanks so much MotleySlayer- we're going to keep up the content as long as people are enjoying it! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Self-Promotion”