Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Today's Challenge:
White Vampire from Innistrad

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 70 (+4)
void_nothing 62 (+2)
dyd 59 (+2)
JovialJovian 51
bravelion83 48 (+2)
Pygyzy 14
Venedrex 4
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
"doesn't/don't share a color"
dyd wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: netn10 , void_nothing

Maelstrom Recoil x(g/w)b
Sorcery
Repeat the following process X times. Exile target permanent that's one or more colors and doesn't share a color with other permanents exiled this way.

IIW: non-legendary non-Eldrazi card that costs {14}
bravelion83 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: dyd, netn10

Picking Thoughts 2B
Sorcery (U)
Target opponent reveals their hand. You choose up to two nonland cards from it that don't share a color with each other. That player discards those cards.

IIW: a tribal lord for a creature type that doesn't have one already
JovialJovian wrote:
2 years ago
votes: dyd, netn10

Discordance of Mind 1BB
Sorcery (U)
Target player reveals their hand and discards each nonland card that doesn't share a color with another card revealed this way.
Then, if that player has no cards in hand, you draw a card.
If no cards were discarded this way, you draw a card.

IIW: Slime counters (as in Sludge Monster and Toxrill, the Corrosive)
netn10 wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: void_nothing, bravelion83

Bet on Everything R
Sorcery (Rare)
Discard your hand.
Shuffle your library, then reveal the top card of your library. If it doesn't share a color with a card revealed with Bet on Everything, you may draw it and repeat this process.

IIW: Vehicle Food/Treasure/Clue/Blood
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Votes: bravelion83, netn10

Rise Together U
Instant (U)
Two target creatures that don't share a color each get +1/+1 until end of turn.
3U, Discard Rise Together: Search your library for a nonblue instant card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand, then shuffle.

IIW: Manticores
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Votes: void_nothing bravelion83

Sorin, Sparkless Protector 3ww
Legendary Creature - Vampire Noble
Flying, lifelink
Whenever a creature you control without lifelink dies, exile it. When Sorin leaves the battlefield or at the beginning of your untap step, return to the battlefield all cards exiled with Sorin and put a flying counter and a lifelink counter on each.
Sorin was first among the planeswalkers who selflessly gave up the power of their sparks to save Innistrad from Emrakul's return
4/4

(Obviously set in an imaginary future)

IIW: lab man effect
Last edited by dyd 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ink-Treader

Post by Ink-Treader » 2 years ago

Vote: dyd, void_nothing

Elevator of the Brave 1WW
Creature - Vampire Noble (U)
Vigilance
Whenever another attacking Human or Vampire you control deals combat damage, if it doesn't have a +1/+1 counter on it, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever a creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it dies, you gain 2 life. If that creature was a Human, create a tapped 2/2 black Vampire creature token.
3/3

IIW: "lose" or "loses"

bravelion83
OTJ MCC going on now

Post by bravelion83 » 2 years ago

Votes: netn10, void_nothing

Bloodsword Weilder 2W
Creature — Vampire Soldier (R)
Vigilance, lifelink
W, T: Bloodsword Weilder deals damage equal to its power to another target attacking or blocking creature.
2/3

IIW: disturb
Author of the MCC Guidelines and FAQ. | The June MCC is ongoing. Theme is OTJ. Most recent thread: Round 2. Design deadline on the 15th.

For my projects (Jeff Lionheart, "One pierced heart, two mindful horns", republished articles from my series "The Lion's Lair", and custom sets), see Leo's content index (Last updated on April 25th 2024 - Added TLL #5).
After I'm done republishing my articles I want to reprise the series focusing it more on editing, wording, and templating. Suggest potential future article topics here.
My CCCG Resume (Updated on June 4th 2024)
Show
Hide
Blue = MTGSalvation Green = MTGNexus
MCC - Winner (9): Oct 2014, Apr Nov 2017, Jan 2018, Apr Jun 2019, Jan Mar 2022, Apr 2023 || Host (31): Dec 2014, Apr Jul Aug Dec 2015, Mar Jul Aug Oct 2016, Feb Jul 2017, Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) Oct 2019, Jan Jun 2020 Apr Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar Jun 2024 || Judge (59): every month from Nov 2014 to Nov 2016 except Oct 2015, every month from Feb to Jul 2017 except Apr 2017, then Oct 2017, May Jun Nov 2018, Feb Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), every month from Aug 2019 (first on MTGN) to Feb 2020, May Jun 2020, Mar Apr Sep Oct 2021, Feb May Sep Dec 2022, Mar May Jun Sep Dec 2023, Jan Mar Jun 2024
CCL - Winner (4): Jul 2016 (tied with Flatline), May 2017, Jul 2019 (last on MTGS), Jun 2021 (tied with slimytrout) || Host (5): Feb 2015, Mar Apr May Jun 2016
DCC - Winner (4): Mar 2015 (tied with Piar), Feb Apr 2022, Apr 2024 || Host (16): May Oct 2015, Jan 2016, Jun Sep Dec 2021, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2022, Mar Jun Sep Dec 2023, Mar Jun 2024

netn10

Post by netn10 » 2 years ago

Votes: bravelion83, JoviaJovian

Midnight Duelist Assistant 1W
Creature - Vampire (Uncommon)
Lifelink
Midnight Duelist Assistant enters the battlefield with a Defang token attached to it.
"I wish to be even half as just as a reformed vampire. We can all learn from him."
- Assa, Midnight Duelist Instructor
3/3

IIW: Callback to a specific card.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 2 years ago

votes: void_nothing, netn10

Odric, Bloodcrazed Cathar 2RW
Legendary Creature - Vampire Soldier (R)
Vigilance, haste
Odric, Bloodcrazed Cathar attacks each combat if able and must be blocked if able.
When Odric attacks, you choose which creatures block this turn and how those creatures block.
3/3

IIW: Turtles

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Votes: dyd, netn10
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

slimytrout

Post by slimytrout » 2 years ago

dyd, JovialJovian

Generous Bloodsire 2W
Creature - Vampire Noble (R)
Lifelink
Whenever Generous Bloodsire attacks, put a bloodline counter on target non-Vampire creature you control.
Creatures you control with bloodline counters on them get +1/+1 and have lifelink and are Vampires in addition to their other types.
3/3

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”