Rograkh And Ardenn Equipment

Gashnaw
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Gashnaw » 2 years ago

Sort post but i am looking for 25 Equipmnet to Run on Rograkh and Ardenn. I will start off by saying that my deck is Mono white (mostly, i have Godo and Master Warcraft and Chaos warp as the only red costing cards in the deck... and i don't even need red to play master Warcraft)
Its a bit of a gimmick, but i wnate dto keep it mono white for teh most part (Might even switch Chaos warp for a white removal, but don;t wnat to remove Godo, so whatever)

Anyway i am lookin for the best 25 Equipment for the deck.
So far i only have 10
-Colossus Hammer
-All 8 Sword of X and Ys
-Bloodforged Battle Axe

Now i do plan to run sunforger, but the issue here is, i only have about 6 or 7 instants, so i don't see the best benefit in running it. (Although the +4/+0 is good)

So i am loking for help to figure out teh 25 equiment i should run

(Unless the equipment give a MASSIVE benefit, I am hoping that each one at least gives me a boost in damage, since the game plan to is to suit up Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh and swing.)

Rumpy5897
Tuner of Jank
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Rumpy5897 » 2 years ago

I had a short-lived take on the pair, list here. I found that a pile of cheap boosting 1-2 drop equipment followed up by an Ardenn led to an explosive start that my group had trouble holding back. I'd imagine a bunch of my choices would still hold up a year later.

EDH Primers (click me!)
Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”