Enemy fast lands

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

Interested to know. What do people think about the Botanical Sanctum, Spirebluff Canal , Inspiring Vantage, Concealed Courtyard, and Blooming Marsh Are these lands going to go up in price, or down as the months pass?

asked, because don't have spirebluffs yet, and thinking if I should get some now. They are currently needed by my gru pioneer deck.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

It 100% depends on WOTC's reprint policy. It took what, almost a decade before we got reprints of the SOM fastlands? I would guess that these are not high on WOTC's reprint list, even though they're very useful. I would definitely pick up a playset of all five, just in case (I bought my Botanical Sanctums last fall, and I think that was the last set). Spirebluff hurts a bit because it's so much more than the rest, but it's definitely going to be worth it. Investing in real estate is seldom a bad move. You will always be able to use those lands. And even if they get another reprint, they'll go down to $5 per? $20 is a fair price to pay to lease a playset until that happens.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

okay, thanks for the input. Guess I would be getting some.. ur is one of the more powerful color combination, so the price is reasonable. My Illuna, Apex of Wishes deck is taking too much damage from shivan reef, so I need to decrease the reefs and get some spirebluff canal into the deck.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

Sulfur Falls is a card, and depending on your basic density is a fine choice.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

that looks like an acceptable substitute as well. Added 3 sulfur falls to cart, gonna check out in April.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

sorry for double post. Ordered a playset of dominaria Sulfur Falls . They should arrive in May. I can wait..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”