Haldan and Pako - Proliferating Puppy Pal

Chromaticus
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Chromaticus » 2 years ago

A long time ago, at a kitchen table far away, a chaos multiplayer game with 7 players was underway.

It had been a slog, already a couple hours in, with a turn 2 Akroma, Angel of Wrath smacking the table around from the reanimator player.

I was playing my Ion Storm deck, with power conduit, Aether Vial, Slith Firewalker and other friends. Proliferate was not around.

It was all going okay – Nick Bayer had played a Wrath of God, dealing with a huge pile of creatures. We were all mad because there was a house-rule not to play board wipes. But even still, the game went on.

Then Daniel Fitzgerald cast a mana dork, and… Biorhythm.

I hadn't had a turn since the wrath. Most players hadn't.

Michael Hart played Lightning Helix off his Isochron Scepter and killed Zach Medford's only creature.

I used Aether Vial to bring in Slith Firewalker. I used Power Conduit to remove a charge counter from Mirrodin's Core to put it onto Slith Firewalker. I then used Ion Storm to remove the counter from Slith Firewalker and kill Daniel's mana dork.

I was the only player with a creature on the board as Biorhythm resolved.

This deck is my attempt to relive my childhood!
Decklist

10 Spells

37 Lands
3 Pain
3 Bond
Approximate Total Cost:

Chromaticus

I may want to find room for;

Umezawa's Jitte
Coalition Relic
Coretapper
Jinxed Choker
Lightning Coils
Sun Droplet
Eternity Vessel

Does anyone have experience with building a proliferate deck like this one?

Chromaticus

Agitator Ant from the Nitpicking Nerds seems awesome in this shell. Clears the way, and spreads counters around to my team.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”