Strixhaven school of mages Baseless Speculation thread

MaritLage
Catholic Nun
Pronoun: she / her

Post by MaritLage » 1 year ago

so . it·s been a year .

Kamigawa , with its theme of Pink-Green Watermelon Extinction , showcased cards like Farewell and Organic Extinction , which was in all 12 colors instead of just showcasing a couple of the new ones .

Streets of New Celesta was completely demolished , and if the handful of cheap-feeling vague movie tropes was supposed to exemplify the intended theme of Black-and-White Film (hence the film reel in Shadrix Silverquill) , in execution there wasn·t a lick of recognizance .

With 2022 having the most cards printed in one year ever , it seems like , in the sudden influx of attention and wealth , Wizards has completely forgotten the contexts by which these cards were minted . There were four guilds for the four annuals , plus Quandrix , which might represent either Jumpstart and/or Unfinity . Where the sudden vomit of "D&D" cards might have come from is anyone·s guess .

I·m at Pride right now , so i won·t write up the full exposé with citations . Suffice to say , there were some , uh , "Business Partners" that were working with Wizards· and their brand-new Multiverse Wavesifter who , uh , did not get their bottom lines met .
Thread locked for Necro - benjameenbear
(She/Her) English is not my first language
#███<Good Good AM/PM>__
#███████<In Deed .>__

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Baseless Speculation”