Performance issues

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 3 weeks ago

It might just be me but it's only MTGN for me. Feels like some database based performance issues if I had to guess; seen a lot of random MySQL down messages, and it seems to dog out when going into threads particularly, or enumerating threads in a forum. Forum lists also a bit sluggish.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 3 weeks ago

We had some minor sql issues not long ago but yes load times are longer than normal. @Feyd_Ruin do you see anything in the back end?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 weeks ago

We had some performance hits a while ago. I've reset everything. Still seems a little sluggish. I'll dig in more when I get home.
Attachments
IMG_6868.jpeg

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

I know they took us down for a few minutes the other day (when there were a bunch of sql errors showing). I'm wondering if something our host changed ended up being for the worse.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

So there was a server issue which hung up the SQL server, and caused it to overload.
We were ended up going down until I was able to get home and sort it out.
:(
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 3 weeks ago

I'm still seeing what I'd ball park as 30-60 second load times on basically everything fwiw. Posts, page loads, etc.

Posts seem to be improving though!

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

It looks like we might have been getting DOS'd. I've enabled cloudflare, so hopefully it'll ease up as it propogates.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Looks like things are returning to normal.
Apologies to all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”