67%
should have been changed
33%

Total votes: 3

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 weeks ago

sorry, a bit late to open this thread. I have been busy in other places. But this has been bothering me for sometime now.

in the story, Urabrask, Heretic Praetor has been making improvements to himself, making his body more effective for combat. For example, he now has a blade in each arm, things he did not have before. It sort of feels wrong that he's still the same power toughness as Urabrask, the Hidden.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 weeks ago

Interesting question. I will say first off that strength in the lore doesn't correlate as well as we'd all like to p/t - for a prime example look at the team-up legends from March of the Machine, some of which only have the p/t of a single one of their components' past cards. You have to also keep in mind for Urabrask that his body was damaged heading to Capenna, so his rebuild wasn't just about making himself a better combatant, it was basically also just healing. You can think of this as more the excuse for him having different abilities.

If Urabrask does indeed return to the storyline he'll need even more extensive reconstruction on his body (Merciless Repurposing) so he might get a different set of stats in that new card.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 2 weeks ago

Considering P/T rare =/= power in lore I don't think it matters one way or the other really.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lore”