Is There A Delete Card/Set Button?

aguynamedcharlie
A Guy Named Charlie
Pronoun: he / him

Post by aguynamedcharlie » 1 month ago

Hi guys

New to the forum so a quick hello from me.

I'm absolute loving the custom card maker. My ask is, is there a way of deleting cards and unwanted sets after they've been created? I currently have a card i want the artwork changing on so would i like to remove the original card from the set. Any help would be amazing.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 month ago

You can always delete individual cards, but in this case you can just edit the card to update art. When you open the card page individually, you'll see a red pen icon at the top left. If you click on that you'll see both "Edit Card" and "Delete Card" buttons.

Deleting a whole set is a bit more complicated so you'll have to ask an admin. Roping in @Feyd_Ruin to explain a bit better.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 month ago

aguynamedcharlie wrote:
1 month ago
Hi guys

New to the forum so a quick hello from me.

I'm absolute loving the custom card maker. My ask is, is there a way of deleting cards and unwanted sets after they've been created? I currently have a card i want the artwork changing on so would i like to remove the original card from the set. Any help would be amazing.
You can delete a card with the Pencil icon menu on the top left of the card's page:
Image.
It'll ask for confirmation, and then let you delete it completely.
(Once deleted, it's gone gone, no getting it back though).

You can also Edit the card from this menu, which will allow you to upload new art. Generally easier than remaking the card. Though if you've already done that, you'll want to delete it as above.

Deleting sets is more intricate, because the cards within the set have to be deleted or moved out of the set before hand. I've debated adding a button for this; just afraid someone will accidentally delete something they've spent a lot of time working on. But in the mean time, I don't mind deleting the set for you.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Set Creation”