Haldan + Pako

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 4 years ago

Hello All,

So I picked up two of the C20 decks already and decided I wanted to make the Temur deck with the Goodest Boy (Pako, Arcane Retriever) and that other guy. I pulled out what I didn't think really worked and I ended up with 15 cards + land. So now I need to decide what to add in. I want to keep my stuff cheap and/or mana accelerators so I can play all the things I get. I might also add back clones/copy effects. I really want to build a deck that follows the 75% principles, i.e. a deck I can take into an unknown meta and be relevant without being oppressive.

And I want to attack with Pako a lot. Not sure how I feel about extra attack steps, as that tends to be combo territory and more than a few don't care for that. But I need to protect Pako so I can get options for when Haldan shows up.

The fifteen cards that stayed were:
Sol Ring
Lightning Greaves
Growth Spiral
Artifact Mutation
Nascent Metamorph
Temur Charm
Harrow
Shiny Impetus
Psychic Impetus
Deflecting Swat
Chaos Warp
Dualcaster Mage
Solemn Simulacrum
Clash of Titans
Predatory Impetus

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 4 years ago

Definitely should have just bought singles, went through my collection and it now has about 80 cards. Now I need to just figure out what I need. Probably a Sensei's Divining Top to help control top of my library, but other than that I am at a loss. I'll post the rest of the stuff in a bit if anybody cares.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”