Brewing the New Niv-Mizzet

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 months ago

Just thought I'd try brewing the new Niv-Mizzet off the top of my head. What do you guys think?
Decklist

Commander 1

Companion 1

Approximate Total Cost:

Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 4 months ago

If this was literally from memory then that is impressive! However it does come across as a little disjointed card selection and will bottleneck at deploying cards most games.

If you're willing to trade synergy for general cards already, then you can definitely lower the curve a lot.
I'd get as many 2 mana cards that provide mana as possible. Maraleaf Pixie, Zimone, Quandrix Prodigy, Ruby, Daring Tracker, Katilda, Dawnhart Prime, Steward of Valeron, Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy, Zhur-Taa Druid, Radha, Heir to Keld, Lotho, Corrupt Shirriff, Hunting Grounds.

Sygg, River Cutthroat, Ashiok, Dream Render, Aurelia, the Warleader are double pips making Jegantha, the Wellspring not possible as companion.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”