X and Spark Double

The Desacrator
Pronoun: he / him

Post by The Desacrator » 3 months ago

X
Spark Double

What happens if I copy X with Spark Double and put the copied X into an opponent's hand?

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 3 months ago
Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer to this question. Silver-bordered and acorn stamp cards are outside the scope of the Comprehensive Rules. I would say that X becomes an unrevealed Spark Double because of the zone change, but you could argue that since X has properties when in an opponent's hand, the card remains a revealed copy of X.
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 3 months ago

Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer to this question. Silver-bordered and acorn stamp cards are outside the scope of the Comprehensive Rules. I would say that X becomes an unrevealed Spark Double because of the zone change, but you could argue that since X has properties when in an opponent's hand, the card remains a revealed copy of X.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

The Desacrator

Post by The Desacrator » 3 months ago

Gotcha. Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”