Arha, Promised to the Void
WUB
Creature - Human Cleric
Sacrifice a permanent: You lose 1 life.
3/3

Unu, Soul of the Multiverse
WUBRG
Creature - Avatar
As long as Unu is in the command zone, you may spend mana produced by basic lands as though it were mana of any color.
1: Add one mana of any color.
5/5

Let me know of any templating errors & what y'all think about the power level of these potential commanders. Would they been too strong?

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Arha doesn't feel blue at all. If the "infinite" sac outlet commander were to have a third color it should be red imho.

Unu is unprintable: Making mana of any color that easy is something nobody wants.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

UnfulfilledDesires
Pronoun: they / them

Post by UnfulfilledDesires » 4 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Arha doesn't feel blue at all. If the "infinite" sac outlet commander were to have a third color it should be red imho.
Thanks for the feedback. That's a great idea. I was thinking blue purely for mechanical reasons: Dance of Many, Detention Sphere, etc. You're right red is more appropriate.
Unu is unprintable: Making mana of any color that easy is something nobody wants.
My logic is that it'd be a way to do five colors on a budget & having an otherwise nearly useless commander is a significant cost.

user_938036
Answers: 21
Pronoun: he / him

Post by user_938036 » 4 years ago

UnfulfilledDesires wrote:
4 years ago
My logic is that it'd be a way to do five colors on a budget & having an otherwise nearly useless commander is a significant cost.
No, perfect mana is more than worth an unplayable commander. And this isn't even close to unplayable it's just bad. If you doubled its cost and made it a 0/0 it would still see significant play which is a massive red flag.

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 4 years ago

UnfulfilledDesires wrote:
4 years ago
Arha, Promised to the Void
WUB
Creature - Human Cleric
Sacrifice a permanent: You lose 1 life.
3/3
Definitely RWB card. I love this and would build a deck for it. Needs to be a vampire. I wish it had one more line
"At the end of each turn, if you lost 5 or more life this turn, discard your hand then draw 5 cards." or something like that
Unu, Soul of the Multiverse
WUBRG
Creature - Avatar
As long as Unu is in the command zone, you may spend mana produced by basic lands as though it were mana of any color.
1: Add one mana of any color.
5/5

Let me know of any templating errors & what y'all think about the power level of these potential commanders. Would they been too strong?
As much as I agree with your reasoning and though this card is cool I share users concern that this can't be printed. Not having a commander for perfect fixing doesn't seem an equivocal trade off.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”