[MKM] Murders at Karlov Manor fallout speculation

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 months ago

Anyone who is not caught up with the Murders at Karlov Manor storyline, be aware: This discussion will inherently contain spoilers!
SPOILER
Show
Hide
In this probably too-premature thread, let's talk about near-future storyline matters other than who had Zegana, Teysa*, and Kylox killed. We may or may not get some of these answers in the next couple of days, and I'm confident that a lot of them will take until the next several sets to resolve.

*Assuming she's dead.

Line items are in descending order from relevant, easy to answer, and probably coming soon to tinfoil hat.
  • Yes, is Teysa dead? What was the meaning of her Phyrexian note?
  • What was Kylox doing shortly before his death?
  • What's going to become of the Selesnya now?
  • What is the all-but-confirmed returned Jace doing? What kind of condition is he in, and is someone actually controlling him?
  • Outlaws of Thunder Junction is going to end the Omenpath story arc and transition into a new one, apparently titled the Dragonstorm arc. What does that even mean?
  • Kellan seems to be cycling through color identities, dropping one color and gaining another in succession. Based on the established pattern he might be UB next time, startlingly enough. How would adding black mana change a plucky, fairly innocent male ingenue type like him? And what's going to happen if he gets to all ten two-color identities - is this tied to his story/the larger storyline and we just don't know it yet?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

CommanderMaster999
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 3 months ago

I will make the first guess
SPOILER
Show
Hide
This might be insane but there's a chance it's Rakdos who could save the day and stop Oba

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 3 months ago

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Story today answered some but to guess on the others ;

-We will have to see how Trostoni is arrested but since Tolsimir was killed I'd guessing Emmara might take over.

-We will have to see about Jace, kinda unsure as Ajani and Nissa went comatose and would also depend on what Jace was sent by phyrexia.

-Dragon Stroms are the magical storms the Tarkir dragons spawn from. As the end of the arc will be the return to Tarkir so maybe the storms/dragons are spreading out across the planes.

-My guess is Outlaws Kellan will be UR showing hes a WURG character with each color showing up in two each of his cards. Otherwise if he dose get B i think it be him falling into being a not so great person like papa Oko.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

CommanderMaster999
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 2 months ago

I might have a big clue to figure out puzzle 13

we already have 5 for 5 answered and theres a trend
SPOILER
Show
Hide

they all have something in common the answer cards have something from the art incorporated in the arts of MKM cards

So this is likely are big connection to solve case 13 to unlock the epilogue story

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Storyline Speculation”