Revolutionary Way to Buy/Sell Collectibles

RideThePorkChop
Pronoun: he / him

Post by RideThePorkChop » 3 months ago

Hi guys I'm new so I hope it's ok to drop this in here but I just had to share. My buddy Mark Mehochko, who is a long time member of the MTG Community and the heart of CCGPlace, came up with this incredible idea and put it into motion. This could completely revolutionize the way we buy and sell collectables.

For all Magic the Gathering enthusiasts:

We are so happy to announce that www.pullbox.gg is officially live! We are so excited to show you what we've built, and to express our appreciation, we've included a code that you can apply by clicking the coins icon in the top middle of the screen after logging in.

This will get you a completely free, no purchase necessary way to jump on and start winning some magic cards!

Anyone who uses the code HAPPYNEWYEAR within the next 3 days will get 7.30 coins ($5 in value!).

We look forward to seeing you online and happy pullboxing!

Join our Discord and follow the instructions found here:

https://www.pullbox.gg

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 months ago

Welcome - perfectly fine to post this but moved to Self Promotion
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Self-Promotion”