Dimir Mindmage
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Dusk » 4 years ago

Source:

Reddit Thread:

2RRG Rare
Creature - Dinosaur Beast
Trample.
Whenever one or more creatures you control with trample deal combat damage to a player, create an X/X green dinosaur beast with trample where X is the damage dealt to that player.
6/6
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Candlemane
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Candlemane » 4 years ago

Dinosaur decks are getting very nice thing is set. Like, all of it. Hope people bought the stuff they needed earlier.

Morophon Dinosaurs is going to be a thing I might try at this point (or Stonebrow, Krosan Hero).

As for the card itself, I this is pretty good, though a bit all in and could have diminishing returns if used in the wrong situation. I don't anticaipate this being an allstar, but I'll reserve a final judgment until the rest of the set is revealed.

It makes me wonder though that since we have the BR Menace lord and now the RG Trample lord, will this be a cycle?
Paper EDH

Tameshi, Reality Architect
Sapling of Colfenor
Feather the Redeemed
Lynde, Cheerful Tormentor
Thalia and Gitrog
Xryis, the Writhing Storm

CommanderMaster999

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 4 years ago

Candlemane wrote:
4 years ago
Dinosaur decks are getting very nice thing is set. Like, all of it. Hope people bought the stuff they needed earlier.

Morophon Dinosaurs is going to be a thing I might try at this point (or Stonebrow, Krosan Hero).

As for the card itself, I this is pretty good, though a bit all in and could have diminishing returns if used in the wrong situation. I don't anticaipate this being an allstar, but I'll reserve a final judgment until the rest of the set is revealed.

It makes me wonder though that since we have the BR Menace lord and now the RG Trample lord, will this be a cycle?
Indeed that's why I'm so glad I snagged near ever ixalan dinosaur earlier this includes the mono elders /Gishath/and zacama aka Cerberus Rex

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Holy mother of.

I keep accidentally building RG aggro commander decks, and this thing would/will be an all-star in all of them.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

dinos getting good cards again. Maybe I still remember Ixalan too much but I know plenty of people who love the tribe

ilovesaprolings

Post by ilovesaprolings » 4 years ago

This is so strong and cool. Gishath already has trample, Zacama already has trample....
... poor pirates

Legend
Aethernaut

Post by Legend » 4 years ago

Stonebrow, Krosan Hero is going to spike to $0.99!
“Comboing in Commander is like dunking on a seven foot hoop.” – Dana Roach

“Making a deck that other people want to play against – that’s Commander.” – Gavin Duggan

"I want my brain to win games, not my cards." – Sheldon Menery

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

another bone thrown to dinosaur decks. strong card.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”