Help for christmas friend please?

Xraylady
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Xraylady » 4 months ago

I bought "citadel Black MTG Keyword Counters Set of 24 Metal Tokens " for my majic- loving buddy off of amazon. I know absolutely nothing about the game, just a general idea. Can the keywords be used on their own.. or do they need the +1/-1 sort of counters… or is this gift sufficient on its own? Thanks for helping

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 months ago

Hadn't heard of this company/product before but this looks like something I'd personally be happy to get as a gift. Keyword counters were only introduced a couple of years ago and are used for specific cards, and +1/+1 (and to a lesser extent -1/-1) counters are something any Magic player would get a LOT more use out of. Of course, they'd also appreciate booster packs. ;)
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Xraylady

Dont you need to know what kind of deck they have to get a booster pack? Can it be any booster? Thank you for your help!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 months ago

I can tell you that if you get boosters of recent Standard sets (like March of the Machine, Wilds of Eldraine, or Lost Caverns of Ixalan), then any Magic player would be able to use those cards no matter the format of their decks.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Xraylady

Oh cool! Thankyou!

chrylio

Post by chrylio » 4 months ago

thats a great gift, you're a a very good friend!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”