Tevesh + Thrasios Mid-Range

benjameenbear
Pronoun: he / him

Post by benjameenbear » 6 months ago

This is a placeholder for the Tevesh Szat + Thrasios list that I've been running as one of my primary cEDH decks.

With the printing of Orcish Bowmasters, there's been a noticeable dropoff in the number of Tevesh + Thrasios decks I've been seeing. Probably because the Bowmasters can snipe the Thrull tokens and routinely boardwipe the board, I guess. But the thing is...

Bowmasters won't show up in EVERY game. And, we can play our own.

So I'm recording this list that's aiming to try and tackle the three main pillars I've been observing in cEDH gameplay: artifacts. overabundance of cards drawn, and Breach combos.

Thrasios + Tevesh Szat Midrange

Win Conditions (2)

Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 2 months ago

I know this is going to sound ridiculous for CEDH, but I think I would consider playing Life from the Loam in this deck. The percentage of games you completely lock out with Loam+Boseiju, Who Endures or Otawara, Soaring City is pretty high

benjameenbear

Post by benjameenbear » 2 months ago

Fair point. It's not quite what this deck wants to do, but the cEDH meta is actually in a spot where a Loam deck could actually do really well, especially with some extra land effects. Maybe an Aesi deck could really do some damage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Competitive (cEDH)”