Komandon
33%

Total votes: 6

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

It's time to vote for the winner of September's CCL! Anyone may vote in this poll, regardless of whether or not you participated in the CCL in September. Just pick whichever entry you like best, based on any criteria you want, and vote!

As a reminder, the challenge was as follows:
Design a common, an uncommon, a rare, and a mythic rare card. All four cards must have at least one subtype and have the exact same typeline.
Here are the entries:
netn10 wrote:
8 months ago
Mysterious Letter 1
Artifact - Clue (Common)
2, Sacrifice Mysterious Letter: Draw a card. Create target opponent's choice of a Place, Weapon or a Suspect Evidence artifact token. (You may pay 6 and sacrifice a Place, Weapon and Suspect Evidences during your turn to make an opponent lose the game.)
"It's like opening a present."
- Jerico, Conspiracy Investigator

Bloodstained Map 3
Artifact - Clue (Uncommon)
2, Sacrifice Bloodstained Map: Draw a card, then put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped. Create a Place Evidence artifact token.
"The worst part is to find exactly what you are looking for..."

"Abandoned" Manor 5
Artifact - Clue (Rare)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player exiles a creature they control.
2, Sacrifice "Abandoned" Manor: Draw a card for each creature exiled with "Abandoned" Manor. Choose one of these creatures and put it onto the battlefield under your control. Create a Suspect Evidence artifact token.
"Looks like I found the right place after all... All the right smiles, all the wrong smells."

Last Page of Jerico's Journal 7
Artifact - Clue (Mythic)
At the start of the game, you may reveal your library to target opponent. That player secretly name a land, artifact, and a creature cards from your library.
2, Sacrifice Last Page of Jerico's Journal: That opponent reveal the names. If you control all three, you win the game. Otherwise, if you don't control the -
Land - Draw a card and create a Place Evidence artifact token.
Artifact - Draw a card and create a Weapon Evidence artifact token.
Creature - Draw a card and create a Suspect Evidence artifact token.
"Dad, I want to find you. I want to know what you found. I want you to know that you would be proud of me, Dad. I guess we both know where I inherited this relentless feeling from."
- Heili, Chief Investigator
Komandon wrote:
8 months ago
Mesmerizing Pendent 1
Artifact - Equipment (common)
Equipped creature has -1/-0 and skulk.
When Mesmerizing Pendent becomes attached to a creature, target player discards a card.
Equip 3
"I prefer physical exhaustion over mental fatigue any day." — Clotilde Hesme

Heavenly Lyre 1
Artifact - Equipment (uncommon)
Equipped creature has +0/+2 and Ward 1.
When Heavenly Lyre becomes equipped to a creature you may add one mana of any color.
Equip 2
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." — Frank Zappa

Prizefight's Mitts 2
Artifact - Equipment (Rare)
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and trample.
When Blawler's Mitts become attached to a creature it fights up to one creature you don't control.
Equip 3
"It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." — Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa

Ghostly Shawl 3
Artifact - Equipment (Mythic)
When equipped creature dies or put into exile, return it to your hand instead.
When Ghostly Shawl becomes attached to a creature you, equipped creature, and Ghostly Shawl gain hexproof until end of turn.
Equip 4
"I knew nothing but shadows and I thought them to be real." — Oscar Wilde from The Picture of Dorian Gray
The poll will remain open for five days. Good luck to both contestants!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 7 months ago

And we have a winner - Congrats to @netn10!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”