void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

Today's Challenge: Artifact Vehicle - Spaceship

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
Rithaniel 77 (+0)
netn10 73 (+5)
void_nothing 63
Komandon 41 (+4)
CunningGabe 32 (+3)
KB52665 19
haywire 13
Raptorchan 7
LandellXil0cent 5
wizyard 3
.::Note of the Day::.

Rithaniel's steady stream of quality designs earns a victory in September! Tomorrow, scoreboards will reset for October.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Lines from movies
Raptorchan wrote:
8 months ago
Votes: Komandon, netn10

We Missed You 3b
Sorcery (U)
Choose any number of players. Each player chosen this way returns a creature card from their graveyard to the battlefield.

IIW: French words in the card's name
netn10 wrote:
8 months ago
Votes: CunningGabe, Komandon

Say Hello GU
Instant (Uncommon)
Draw two cards if you control a creature with base power and toughness 1/1.
//////
My Little Friend W
Instant (Uncommon)
Aftermath
Return target creature card with base power and toughness 1/1 from your graveyard to the battlefield.

IIW: Gold card with mono color Aftermath
CunningGabe wrote:
8 months ago

Waiter, There is Too Much Pepper in my Paprikash 1B
Enchantment (U)
When this enchantment enters the battlefield, create a Food token.
Whenever you sacrifice a food, target opponent loses 1 life.

IIW: Celebration
Rithaniel wrote:
8 months ago

You Merely Adopted the Darkness
Sorcery R
Destroy each multicolored black creature and put a +1/+1 counter on each monocolored black creature.
"I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the sun until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to be but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me."
—Bane

IIW: Lands with the main goal of mana-fixing (We'll get this one eventually)
Komandon wrote:
8 months ago
Votes: Netn10 , CunningGabe

"I'd Buy That For A Dollar!" 3UU
Sorcery (rare)
Gain control of target noncreature artifact, enchantment or land. It's controller creates a treasure token.

IIW: A card based on a famous 80's horror movie.
void_nothing wrote:
8 months ago
Votes: netn10, CunningGabe
Apellosine wrote:
8 months ago

What Music They Make br
Sorcery (U)
You look at target player's hand and may choose a non-land, non-creature card from it, then that player discards the chosen card. If a card is not discarded this way, What Music They Make deals 3 damage to that player.
Listen to them, the children of the night...

IIW: New artifact token in the same vein as Treasures, clues, foods and blood.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

netn10
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by netn10 » 8 months ago

Votes: Rithaniel, Komandon

Stellar Titan the XI 4GG
Artifact - Vehicle Spaceship (Rare)
Convoy (At the beginning of each combat, you may attach any number of other Spaceships to this permanent. They are considered one creature. At the end of turn, unattach these permanents.)
Flying, trample
Whenever Stellar Titan the XI attacks, draw a card for each permanent plus Spaceship attached to it, then put up to that many land cards from your hand onto the battlefield.
Crew 4
4/10

IIW: "Learn, learn, learn"

Raptorchan
Vidauna's Hand

Post by Raptorchan » 8 months ago

Votes: netn10, Rithaniel

X-Wing Fighter 4
Artifact – Vehicle Starship (U)
Flying, haste
Whenever X-Wing Fighter becomes an artifact creature, it gains deathtouch and first strike until end of turn if legendary creature crewed it.
Crew 3
3/4

IIW: Pop song lyrics

Komandon

Post by Komandon » 8 months ago

Votes: Raptorchan , Rithaniel

The Event Horizon 2bBB
Legendary Artifact - Vehicle Spaceship (mythic)
Flying
You may not gain life.
All creatures that crew The Event Horizon are exiled at the end of turn. Put a Soul counter on The Event Horizon for each creature exiled in this way.
When the The Event Horizon would be destroyed by damaged or an ability that targets it, it phases out instead.
When The Event Horizon phases back in you lose 1 life for each Soul counter on The Event Horizon.
Sacrifice The Event Horizon: Sacrifice all non-land permanents you control and discard you hand. Active this ability as a sorcery.
Crew 5
7/7

IIW: very powerful card with a huge draw back. Lord of the Pitt for example.

LandellXil0cent

Post by LandellXil0cent » 8 months ago

Votes: netn10, Rithaniel

The Endurance
Artifact - Vehicle Spaceship (M)
If The Endurance would be put into exile, instead put it into your deck second from the top.
When The Endurance attacks it explores.
At the end of your turn, if The Endurance wasn't crewed, put a stun counter on a creature that has crewed it this game. If no creatures have crewed it yet, exile it.
Crew 4.
4/6

IIW: Plants
Last edited by LandellXil0cent 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 8 months ago

Votes: netn10, Apellosine

Thanks for voting for my cards throughout September, folks! I had a lot of fun trying to adapt to all the different challenges that we were given.

Salvage Trawler
Artifact - Vehicle Spaceship U
Flying
Whenever Salvage Trawler deals combat damage to a player, put a scrap counter on it. Then, if there are two or more scrap counters on it, remove all scrap counters from it and return target Vehicle card from your graveyard to your hand.
Crew 1
2/1

IIW: Colored Artifacts
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

Votes: Raptorchan, netn10
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”