LGBTAPQ+ people place

Spring 2024: Which Basic Land would you live in?

Plains
50%
Island
No votes
Swamp
No votes
Mountain
No votes
Forest
50%
Waste
No votes

Total votes: 2

TessaMTG
Arbiter of +1/+1 Counters
Pronoun: she / her

Post by TessaMTG » 7 months ago

A little safe space to chill and talk. Haters not welcome. Let me know if I need to add to the acronym at any point.
P.S. sorry for starting another topic so fast after my first one, it's just a group I want to grow, and people weren't posting on the first one.
Last edited by TessaMTG 1 month ago, edited 8 times in total.
I love Tchotchke Elemental. And as always: wear your seatbelt, tear up your friend's mill deck, and buh-bye. (Please don't actually tear up your friend's mill deck, no matter how annoying it is.)

Check out the LGBTAPQ+ People Place!
My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1
Good Kid (really good indie rock band also they play MTG)

TessaMTG

I'm transgender and pansexual, where (if anywhere specifically) is everyone else in the community?
I love Tchotchke Elemental. And as always: wear your seatbelt, tear up your friend's mill deck, and buh-bye. (Please don't actually tear up your friend's mill deck, no matter how annoying it is.)

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 7 months ago

What even is the point of Tuesday? Such a nothing-doing day.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

TessaMTG

i agree. It's monday, but you're tired from monday! still so far from friday, for that FNM.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

very upset that wotc took away Huatli's Spark. Now she can't visit Saheeli. Hoping Saheeli still has her Spark...

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

RabidVacin
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RabidVacin » 7 months ago

My oldest is trans male. His mom rejects his identity, so I do my best to be supportive.
That card is bad and you should feel bad for playing it.

TessaMTG

RabidVacin wrote:
7 months ago
My oldest is trans male. His mom rejects his identity, so I do my best to be supportive.
His mom is missing out on a great son. Thank you for supporting him!

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

Avacyn Believer
Faith Requires Sacrifice

Post by Avacyn Believer » 7 months ago

TessaMTG wrote:
7 months ago
very upset that wotc took away Huatli's Spark. Now she can't visit Saheeli. Hoping Saheeli still has her Spark...
I feel like sadly WotC is like almost every other company, dancing around the LGBT support without committing to it. I suppose at least it is nice to see they do some, but they could do a better job with their characters.
Faith Requires Sacrifice
MTGNexus Primer | Archidekt | Church of Avacyn

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

TessaMTG wrote:
7 months ago
I have some complicated feelings about this whole thing but the nice thing in this case is Saheeli is appearing in Lost Caverns of Ixalan - you can see her card art in the first look recap. It looks like she's potentially desparked which hopefully means she and Huatli can be together on Huatli's home plane long-term.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

TessaMTG

void_nothing wrote:
7 months ago
TessaMTG wrote:
7 months ago
I have some complicated feelings about this whole thing but the nice thing in this case is Saheeli is appearing in Lost Caverns of Ixalan - you can see her card art in the first look recap. It looks like she's potentially desparked which hopefully means she and Huatli can be together on Huatli's home plane long-term.
looking back at it, saheeli is here! Saheeli, The Sun's Brilliance will be in my collection the second Caverns of Ixalan comes out.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

Cavern of Souls or Secluded Courtyard? Which one is better?

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Is that a trick question? Uncounterability is so much better of an upside than being able to activate abilities. Cavern of Souls is format-changingly good, Secluded Courtyard is a "mere" tribal deck staple.

TessaMTG

void_nothing wrote:
7 months ago
Is that a trick question? Uncounterability is so much better of an upside than being able to activate abilities. Cavern of Souls is format-changingly good, Secluded Courtyard is a "mere" tribal deck staple.
fair point, Void.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

What are everyone's favorite cards based on: lore, mechanics, and naming? Mine are: Lore: Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Mechanics: Tchotchke Elemental and Naming: Coming In Hot.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TheAmericanSpirit
Supreme Dumb Guy
Answers: 1

Post by TheAmericanSpirit » 7 months ago

TessaMTG wrote:
7 months ago
What are everyone's favorite cards based on: lore, mechanics, and naming? Mine are: Lore: Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Mechanics: Tchotchke Elemental and Naming: Coming In Hot.
My overall favorite card is Sanctimony. The art is nothing to write home about, neither is the card's effect. But that flavor text is perfect.
There's no biscuits and gravy in New Zealand.
(Except when DirkGently makes them!)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

My favorite flavor text, certainly, and one of my favorite characters in the lore is Urabrask the Hidden. My all-time favorite card based on mechanics is my oldest EDH general Doran, the Siege Tower. Favorite card name, No Rest for the Wicked.

TessaMTG

void_nothing wrote:
7 months ago
My favorite flavor text, certainly, and one of my favorite characters in the lore is Urabrask the Hidden. My all-time favorite card based on mechanics is my oldest EDH general Doran, the Siege Tower. Favorite card name, No Rest for the Wicked.
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKEDDDDDDD!!! (I'm a MAJOR Broadway fan)

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

i think i have the Multiverse Legends Urabrask, the Hidden as a foil.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

ideas for October's poll? or should I keep "worst day of the week" up?

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

A new poll would be pretty cool.

How are we feeling about UB: Doctor Who? I know a disproportionate number of US-based fans of the show identify with some part of the queer spectrum, in my experience. I haven't regularly watched since the Eleventh Doctor era, though.

TessaMTG

new poll added!!!

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

hey there everyone, how are we doing?

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

hey just wanted to tell everyone that I'm getting Stage 1 hormones started in a month. *excited squeal* :catjam:

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

duducrash
Still Learning

Post by duducrash » 7 months ago

I heard Kamigawa's has top notch hormones

TessaMTG

duducrash wrote:
7 months ago
I heard Kamigawa's has top notch hormones
lmao, yeah Sokenzan is like the New York City of Kamigawa it's great. Asari Uprisers run these pride events every tuesday. lol

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”