how do i delete a card from my set??

zamor
Pronoun: he / him

Post by zamor » 9 months ago

ive been trying to figure out how to delete a card i made as i was trying to learn the customisert for cards but once i saved it so i could do the rest of the testing. there seems to be no way to delete a card. nor a way to delete a set, and there is no info on the site to help new members which is off putting as just trying to figure out how to make this post took 20 minutes

how do i delete a card and set?
so i know for the future

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 9 months ago

zamor wrote:
9 months ago
ive been trying to figure out how to delete a card i made as i was trying to learn the customisert for cards but once i saved it so i could do the rest of the testing. there seems to be no way to delete a card. nor a way to delete a set, and there is no info on the site to help new members which is off putting as just trying to figure out how to make this post took 20 minutes

how do i delete a card and set?
so i know for the future
At the top left of your card should be a red Edit (pencil) button for your card controls menu
image.png

At the bottom of that menu is a Delete Card option:
image.png

Click that and confirm:
image.png

And it's gone. (This really can't be undone, btw)

Sets are trickier, and you'll just need to link me to the set and let me know. :)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

cotetowemixx

Post by cotetowemixx » 2 months ago

thanks for this bro ♥

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”