Un-Mighty, Un-Morphing Un-cards

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 4 years ago

Same rules as the other thread, mash an Uncard into the previous one.
But since I couldn't figure out how to random search only Uncard, I had to improvise.
https://mtg.wtf/sealed
That's a sealed deck generator. I added 1 unglued, unhinged, unstable. You'll get 40 cards.
https://rolladie.net/roll-a-d40-die
Roll a d40. Start top left, going right then start left again on the next row until you get to your card.

I got adorable kitten and target Minotaur

Adorable Minotaur WR
Creature - Cat Minotaur
Prowess
Whenever an opponent is dealt noncombat damage, gain 1 life.
1/3

I'll do one more since that's a rather bland start

Adorable Minotaur + Orcish Paratroopers

Cutie Brigade 1RW
Creature — Army Cat
Protection from physical (Anything flipped, thrown, dropped or spun.) and creatures with flying.

This is wrong.
Show
Hide
Clergy en-Vec oh boy. Generate pool, roll 23... Loose Lips lol I couldn't have picked better cards. Ok

Lip ChapWU
Creature - Mime Cleric
Whenever you speak above a whisper, sacrifice Lip Chap.
WHENEVER AN OPPONENT SAYS WHAT, DRAW A CARD!!
2/2

I took the high road. Trust me there were plenty of designs I wanted to post.

Just realized there's some ambiguity. Uh, do whatever feels right. It's Un-card's.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Fwiw, I think this works best if you just random up any card, with the stipulation that the resulting card must be Un-.

Cutie Brigade + Working Stiff

Clergy of the Fallen Indicator 1WB
Creature - Zombie Cleric
Deathtouch
W, Point at something: Clergy of the Fallen Indicator gains protection from the colors of that thing until you stop pointing at it. Activate this ability only if you didn't point or stop pointing in this way this turn.
What you call rudeness, they call rudeness-but-holy-writ-says-we-have-to-do-it-anyway.
3/3

(Also, maybe you'd be interested in the Creature Type ABCs: Silver Bordered Edition?)
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy

@void_nothing oh thanks I didn't know that

Clergy of the fallen indicator + Krazy Kow

Cows in Wolves Clothing 1RR
Creature — Boanthrope
A deck may contain any number of cards named Cows in Wolves Clothing.
Herding (Herded creatures may attack in a band.)
All creatures named Cows in Wolves Clothing get +1/+1 for each other herded creature you control. (To herd, lean one creature card against another so that they're both standing vertically. Herd only as a sorcery.
Opponents can't tip your herds.
If you control 5 herded creatures named Cows in Wolves Clothing, transform them all.
1/2 //
Invasion of the Bovine Snatchers!
Enchantment — Invasion!
Invade creature (Put this in an uninvaded creature. They're both that creature plus this card's text.)
If this transforms and it's not in a creature, it becomes Incomprehensible!, a 5/5 colorless Alien Mutant Vampire Cow with, "T: Invade a creature.".
You control invaded creature.
Invaded creature gets +5/+5 and has, "T, Sacrifice this creature: This creature's invader may invade another target creature.".
Last edited by Pygyzy 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Cows in Wolves Clothing + Hungry Hungry Heifer

Six-Hooved Two-Cow 2RR
Creature - Cow Orgg Mutant
Trample
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose two permanents you control that share a name and note their name. You can't note a name you've already noted. If you can't note any name, sacrifice Six-Hooved Two-Cow.
When Six-Hooved Two-Cow dies, sacrifice a permanent that shares a name with another permanent you control.
5/5
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy

I lol at the Orgg type.

Six-Hooved Two-Cow + Eager Beaver

Frolicking Friends 2RG
Creature — Orgg Beaver Buddy
When Frolicking Friends enters the battlefield, players line up their creatures horizontally on the battlefield in any order of their choice. Once they're ordered, players can't reorder them as long as you control Frolicking Friends.
Creatures entering the battlefield enter in any order on the line.
Menace
Creatures not in order next to each other can't block Frolicking Friends.
T: Target creature attacks you this combat if able.
Q: Frolicking Friends blocks target attacking creature this combat if able.
4/6
"Red Rover, Red Rover."

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Frolicking Friends + Handy Dandy Clone Machine

Gutsy-Grip Gibbon 3RG
Creature - Ape Wrestler
Menace
Gutsy-Grip Gibbon must be blocked if able.
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to Gutsy-Grip Gibbon by creatures that are blocking it and that haven't been touched by a unique hand throughout the combat phase.
Lower body strength is overrated.
4/4

Pygyzy

Gutsy-grip gibbon + Knight of the Kitchen Sink (Protection from watermark version. I don't know how to specify that in the link.)

Highbrow Lowland WRG
Creature — Ape Knight Noble
Last Strike
Highbrow Lowland can't be blocked except by two or more creatures that share a watermark.
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to Highbrow Lowland by creatures without watermarks.
2/2

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Highbrow Lowland + My First Tome

Big Book of Top Secret Contacts 4
Artifact
3, T: Reveal two cards in your hand that share a watermark. If you do, at random, exile one and cast the other one without paying its mana cost if it's a nonland card or put it onto the battlefield if it's a land card.

Pygyzy

Big Book of Top Secret Contacts + Chaos Confetti

Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar's Cookbook 4
Artifact
3, T, Rip up a creature card in your hand: Sprinkle the ripped up card on a creature. When you do, voila, it's done. (It loses all types, abilities and characteristics, and becomes a Food token.)
More rats for the sir?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar's Cookbook + Ladies' Knight

Fancy Dress Buffet 3W
Enchantment
At the beginning of each end step, if you put on a new item of clothing this turn, create a Food token.
Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast for each item of clothing that shares a color with them you're wearing, as long as you sacrifice a Food as you cast them.
"Dang, I got roc gravy on my ruffle."

Pygyzy

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Fancy dress buffet + Urza's Science Fair Project

Tawnos' To-go Box 1
Artifact
T, Roll a six-sided die: Tawnos' To-go Box has the indicated effect.
1 — Target creature you control is a Food token, instead of its other types until end of turn.
2 — Destroy target Food.
3 — When target Food leaves the battlefield this turn, create a token copy of it.
4 — The next time you would create a Food token this turn, create two instead.
5 — Gain 3 life.
6 — Copy target Food.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Tawnos' To-go Box + Adorable Kitten (again? is this allowed?)

Schrödinger's Token Generator 3W
Sorcery
Roll a six-sided die. Create X 1/1 white Cat creature tokens and six minus X Food tokens, where X is the result. You gain life equal to the difference between the number of Food tokens you control and the number of Cats you control.
Sometimes, you wish you got more cat food.

Pygyzy

Shrödinger's Token Generator + Gus

Determinism Elemental 2
Creature — Construct
T: Choose win or lose. Draw a card for each of your match outcomes of the chosen type this round.
1/1

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Determinism Elemental + Hoisted Hireling

Beatbox 2
Artifact Creature - Golem
T, Bark: Target creature gains menace until end of turn.
t, Make helicopter noises: Target creature gains flying until end of turn.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Beatbox + _____

Continuity Change WWUU
Instant
Name a card. Change the name of target nonland permanent to that name, then tap it. If one or more nonland permanents share a name with the targeted permanent, exile those other permanents.

Pygyzy

Continuity Change + Ghazbán Ogress

Flip the Table 10
Tribal Sorcery — God
If you cast Flip the Table from your hand, exile all cards in all zones.
Exchange your match record this round with target opponent's match record. Exile Flip the Table.
"Oh come on. Really?" — You, right now

Pygyzy

flip the table + Goblin Tutor

Goblin Judge R
Creature - Goblin Lawyer (MR)
T: You may ignore one rule of your choice until end of turn.
Warning: Play at your own risk.
1/1

lookingupanddown

Goblin Judge + Rules Lawyer

Stack Deficit 2WU
Instant
Choose a layer. All effects that work in that layer don't apply until end of turn. (This includes all sublayers within it.)

Pygyzy

Stack deficit + Novellamental

Flying Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Elemental wwuu
Artifact Creature - Food Elemental (R)
Flying
Players apply layer effects in reverse order.
2, T, Sacrifice Flying Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Elemental: Gain 3 life.
3/2

dyd
Randomancer

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Flying Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Elemental
+
Burning Cinder Fury of Crimson Chaos Fire

A Wizard's Job Is To Vex Chumps Quickly In Fog 2wu
Enchantment
Whenever any player taps a wordy or pangram permanent, that player chooses one of their opponents. The chosen player gains control of that permanent at the beginning of the next end step. (A permanent is wordy if it has four or more lines of rules text; it is pangram if it contains all letters from A to Z in its name and/or text.)
At the beginning of each opponent's end step, if that player didn't tap any wordy or pangram permanents that turn, you gain 3 life.
The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.

AnotherAlias

Post by AnotherAlias » 10 months ago

(Best random un-card thing I could find: https://scryfall.com/random?q=(is:funny ... n+-set=hho)

A Wizard's Job Is To Vex Chumps Quickly In Fog + Hungry Hungry Heifer

The Fog Wizard's Hungry Vexings
Enchantment
Whenever an opponent taps a wordy or pangram permanent, that player removes a counter from it. If they can't, you gain 3 life.
(A permanent is wordy if it has four or more lines of rules text; it is pangram if it contains all letters from A to Z in its name and/or text.)
At the beginning of each opponent's end step, if that player didn't tap any wordy or pangram permanents that turn, sacrifice The Fog Wizard's Hungry Vexings unless you remove a counter from a wordy or pangram permanent you control.
The quick brown fox jumps over a la- MOOOOOO!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”