Freezing bug

Komandon
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Komandon » 10 months ago

About 3 weeks ago this issue only seemed to be on the double faced cards. Now only in custom card creation not the forums any use of buttons including the add a mana in text and now trying to add a casting cost freezes the page and I have to close it and restart my browser.

I tried both safari and chrome browsers. Note: I'm on an iPhone. Don't own a working computer.

Anyone else having this issue.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 10 months ago

@Feyd_Ruin Please take a look.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 10 months ago

Komandon wrote:
10 months ago
Anyone else having this issue.
I've been using it a lot, including on my iPhone, but haven't had this issue.

I've broken both the normal cache and the CCC-specific elements.
Test now and see if this changes anything for you?
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Komandon
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Komandon » 10 months ago

The mana cost for non double face cards work. Double face cards freeze and don't even show the total options for mana cost.
Other cards. It's now only the text box mana button. Checked the other buttons.

I took screenshots. They are too big to add as attachments. But I can use a shirking data website to get the images to be attachable if you want.

Oh. I cleared all my cookies and other browser data after trying again and same as above.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

So now it's replicating on my iPhone (or I didn't do it right the first time).
This... is weird. Digging into it, but how it's only effecting IOS, and why....
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

For now, a quick work around so that people on IOS don't get locked up, etc: The manacost input doesn't show the symbol buttons and the symbol popup button is hidden. On IOS only. There's some kind of Safari-specific bug that it's triggering. I know it didn't used to do this, and nothing has changed in our code.

Still trying to figure out what changed in safari to accommodate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”