Universes Beyond Card Frame

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 10 months ago

Question for I presume @Feyd_Ruin, at the risk of making your life more difficult, would it be possible to add the Universes Beyond frame to the custom card editor?
If it would be a lot of work, its no big deal but if it would be simple to add that would be cool I think. hehe.
Again don't mean to make a bunch of work for ya, so if it's a big ordeal don't worry about it.

Thanks.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 10 months ago

I'll add it to the list, but I'm way behind on adding the things >_<

Question though: how important is the triangular aspect of the holostamp?
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 10 months ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
10 months ago
I'll add it to the list, but I'm way behind on adding the things >_<

Question though: how important is the triangular aspect of the holostamp?
The triangular holo-stamp is part of the style of course, but having the shiny metallic frame would be cool on its own. But again, no worries, and don't feel any pressure about the frame, it's really no big deal. I think I'm the only one who really cares about it at this point and its not like UB sets can't be made without them. A lot of people actually dislike them, at least for settings like LOTR I hear, and I can definitely make the set I want to without the UB frame. Also, I think the fact that there are so many tools already for normal sets is fantastic, so I think UB frames is way down the list of things you actually need for a card editor.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 9 months ago

Battles are definitely the main thing I need to make.
But I hope to have every real frame eventually.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Set Creation”