Looking for formatting help with just a card

Loganator2000
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Loganator2000 » 1 year ago

I was making a card based on a D&D character I played, and I wanted to integrate a d6 roll chart for what he does, but when I tried to make it the table/chart wouldn't do the alternate colored lines think like Treasure Chest, The Deck of Many Things, or Wizard's Spellbook. Does the MTG Nexus have a way to make that render in, or am I just on my own for that. Thanks in advance :grin:

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

I don't think there's a frame option for this in the card creator yet, but @Feyd_Ruin could speak more to this.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

We don't, currently, but that's something I can add.
Give me a few days.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

Loganator2000 wrote:
1 year ago
alternate colored lines think like Treasure Chest, The Deck of Many Things, or Wizard's Spellbook.
This has been added, but you'll need to do the coloring by hand, since it'd be near impossible for it to figure out when it should and shouldn't do this.

When you render your card, click the cog on the right for the line you want to change:
image.png

The text controls for that cardline come up:
image.png

At the bottom, choose background color:
image.png

You can choose any color you wish, but the normal slightly-darkening-gray is the first option.
Click that or choose your color, and hit apply.

image.png

If you have 4+ lines, you'll just need to repeat for every other line.
Hit save and it'll be in the final render.
A little bit of clicking, but it's there ^_^
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Set Creation”