[Deck Tech] Help me Improve My Commander Deck!

illakunsaa
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by illakunsaa » 9 months ago

pokken wrote:
9 months ago
illakunsaa wrote:
9 months ago
I got this idea of running a turbo fog list that fogs during my own combat. Basically I attack with creatures which opponent will try to block. I will then cast an asymmetrical fog that protects my stuff and opponent loses his. If opponent doesn't block he takes lot of damage and when he tries to crack back I fog to keep myself safe.

Here is the list
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/0cLZAEtCjUuOh26Uc3oJDQ

I'm mostly looking for what creatures to run. I'm not 100% locked in with Riku as the commander but I feel like he is the best because temur has most asymtrical fogs and he can also copy creatures for bigger board.
I'd consider 4c sansblack, white has some sick foggy stuff. Flawless Maneuver is basically fog.

I'd probably try to run Kynaios and Tiro. As bad as I normally think group hug is, Howling Mine has been a cornerstone of turbo fog decks forever for a good reason.
I'd like to stick to just 3 colors. I'm trying to make a fog deck for every 3 color combo and five color. I'm still missing naya, temur, jeskai, esper and abzan. Flawless isn't really a fog as it doesn't protect me. While white has some fogs that are asymmetrical they don't really work if I cast them during my own combat.

yeti1069
Pronoun: he / him

Post by yeti1069 » 9 months ago

illakunsaa wrote:
9 months ago
pokken wrote:
9 months ago
illakunsaa wrote:
9 months ago
I got this idea of running a turbo fog list that fogs during my own combat. Basically I attack with creatures which opponent will try to block. I will then cast an asymmetrical fog that protects my stuff and opponent loses his. If opponent doesn't block he takes lot of damage and when he tries to crack back I fog to keep myself safe.

Here is the list
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/0cLZAEtCjUuOh26Uc3oJDQ

I'm mostly looking for what creatures to run. I'm not 100% locked in with Riku as the commander but I feel like he is the best because temur has most asymtrical fogs and he can also copy creatures for bigger board.
I'd consider 4c sansblack, white has some sick foggy stuff. Flawless Maneuver is basically fog.

I'd probably try to run Kynaios and Tiro. As bad as I normally think group hug is, Howling Mine has been a cornerstone of turbo fog decks forever for a good reason.
I'd like to stick to just 3 colors. I'm trying to make a fog deck for every 3 color combo and five color. I'm still missing naya, temur, jeskai, esper and abzan. Flawless isn't really a fog as it doesn't protect me. While white has some fogs that are asymmetrical they don't really work if I cast them during my own combat.
Questing Beast is the posterchild for this strategy.

Also: Excruciator and Malignus

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 3 months ago

https://archidekt.com/decks/6251991/ini ... e_monarchy
Trying to play as many Initiative, Monarchy, and venture cards in these colors, while also constructing a playable deck. Plz help. This deck will never be actually built, but no super expensive cards (fetches, abu duals, etc)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”