Set deletion.

LucidDremer
Lucid Dreamer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by LucidDremer » 1 year ago

How do I delete a set that I've created? My internet was not working properly and refreshed on the "completed set creation" page and now I have two of them.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

An admin will have to do this task for you. @Feyd_Ruin - this is your department.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

LucidDremer wrote:
1 year ago
How do I delete a set that I've created? My internet was not working properly and refreshed on the "completed set creation" page and now I have two of them.
Link me to the one that should be deleted and I'll give it the axe.
:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Nat46
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Nat46 » 8 months ago

@Feyd_Ruin

can you help me delete two sets,customcards/16063-unnamed/ and customcards/16064-star-wars-the-ga/, Thank you

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 8 months ago

Nat46 wrote:
8 months ago
@Feyd_Ruin

can you help me delete two sets,customcards/16063-unnamed/ and customcards/16064-star-wars-the-ga/, Thank you
Done! :)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

malcolmnull
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by malcolmnull » 2 months ago

@Feyd_Ruin can you help me delete a set?
customcards/14051-ulgrotha/

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 2 months ago

Done!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Set Creation”