is Jace already dead?

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 1 year ago

from what I read in the wiki, he was stabbed by Elspeth during the struggle to detonate the Sylex.

does it mean that he's already dead?

surprising that Wotc would kill off an iconic character like him.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

duducrash
Still Learning
Pronoun: he / him

Post by duducrash » 1 year ago

Spoilers I suppose

So, she did hit him and he fell, but when elesh norn got there Jace rose(?) compleated. As of right now he hasnt yet appeared on MoM but he is a compleated planeswalker. Vraska's invasion of Ravnica showed us that Jace ceeated some "boxes" inside Vraska's mind and that small part was able to fight the phyrexian impulses a bit, like she was still there. Ral Zarek then blasted her and she was presumed dead but her body was never found. Leading me to believe she might be alive

So there is an out, the compartments inside planeswalkers minds created by Jace. I think Jace and Vraska will live and be somewhat PTSD/Survivors Guilt/Ambiguou characters. Vraska's invasion was pretty brutal so thats really something to be explored. Vraska's story is pretty neat, I recommend reading

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 1 year ago

it's fine. I'm ok with spoilers.

that's quite a plot twist that he somehow survived, but compleated.

now, I'm wondering if there is some way for compleation to be reversed?
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

duducrash
Still Learning
Pronoun: he / him

Post by duducrash » 1 year ago

The Fluff wrote:
1 year ago
it's fine. I'm ok with spoilers.

that's quite a plot twist that he somehow survived, but compleated.

now, I'm wondering if there is some way for compleation to be reversed?

Ajani and Nissa had their compleation reversed. But Melira died so Im unsure if its possible to do it again. I havent read the last 2 stories so im unsure how it was done

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lore”