dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 2 years ago

Wolfir Revenant + Witch Engine

Dire Growler 4bg
Creature - Wolf Horror
Flash
T: Add BBgg. Dire Growler gains indestructible until end of turn and an opponent chosen at random gains control of it.
4/4
Last edited by dyd 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Dire Growler + Honor of the Pure

Roaming Shieldhide WBG
Creature - Rhino
Trample, haste
T: Other creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain indestructible until end of turn. Target opponent gains control of Roaming Shieldhide.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 2 years ago

Roaming Shieldhide + Overwhelm

Overwhelming Force 5GG
Creature - Avatar
Convoke
: Creatures you control get +3/+3 until end of turn.
Tap two untapped creatures you control: Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn. If Overwhelming Force was tapped this way, that creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Overwhelming Force + Utopia Tree

Vitar Yescu Caryatid 1GG
Creature - Plant
Convoke
Defender, ward 1
T: Add one mana of any color.
1/4
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 2 years ago

Vitar Yescu Caryatid + Monastery Swiftspear

Icewood Ascetic
Creature - Plant Monk
Convoke
Haste, Prowess
Noncreature spells you cast have convoke.
1/4
Last edited by Rithaniel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Missed a page there.

Icewood Ascetic + Corrupted Resolve (+ Vitar Yescu Caryatid)
ignore
Show
Hide
Endless Eyes of the Core 3GU
Creature - Beast Horror
Infect
Endless Eyes of the Core can block an additional creature for each poison counter attacking player has.
GU, Pay 2 life: Endless Eyes of the Core gains hexproof until end of turn.
GU, Pay 2 life: Endless Eyes of the Core gains indestructible until end of turn.
3/5
Time for a redo!

Doom Elemental UURR
Creature - Elemental
Haste
Doom Elemental can't be blocked by creatures with counters on them.
Whenever a poisoned player casts a spell, Doom Elemental gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, target player gets a poison counter.
2/2

Rithaniel

Post by Rithaniel » 2 years ago

Doom Elemental + Soul Channeling

Strength in Venom
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
, You get a poison counter: Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked this turn.
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, you lose a poison counter.
An Aside
Show
Hide
You need to be able to get rid of poison counters. Otherwise the mechanic itself is bad design.
And a Few Quotes
Show
Hide
"Why are numbers beautiful? It's like asking why is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony beautiful. If you don't see why, someone can't tell you. I know numbers are beautiful. If they aren't beautiful, nothing is."
― Paul Erdős

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
― Stephen Jay Gould

lookingupanddown

Strength in Venom + Nevermaker

Voidform Abomination 3UUU
Creature - Elemental Horror
Whenever Voidform Abomination attacks, choose a nonland permanent defending player controls. Its controller may put it on top of its owner's library. If they don't, put a +1/+1 counter on Voidform Abomination and can't be blocked this turn.
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, put a +1/+1 counter on Voidform Abomination.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Voidform Abomination + Volcanic Hammer

Aegar's Machinations 3URR
Sorcery
This spell can't be countered.
Aegar's Machinations deals 3 damage to any target.
Put target permanent on top of its owner's library.
Draw a card.

chochky

Post by chochky » 2 years ago

Aegar's Machinations + Goblin Offensive

Mizzet's Machinations XUR
Enchantment
Mizzet's Machinations enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it.
U, Remove a charge counter from Mizzet's Machinations: Up to one target spell can't be countered this turn. Draw a card.
R, Remove a charge counter from Mizzet's Machinations: Create a 2/1 red Weird creature token.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mizzet's Machinations + Irontread Crusher

Mizzium Excavator 3R
Artifact - Vehicle
Ward - Pay 2 life.
Whenever Mizzium Excavator becomes a creature, create a 2/1 red Weird creature token and a Treasure token and put a charge counter on an artifact you control.
Crew 3
4/2

lookingupanddown

Mizzium Excavator + Aggressive Instinct

Weird Carrier 3RR
Artifact - Vehicle
Ward—Pay 2 life.
Whenever Weird Carrier becomes a creature, choose one—
• Create a 2/1 red Weird creature token and a Treasure token.
• Another target creature you control deals damage equal to its power to target creature you don't control.
Crew 3
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Weird Carrier + Rysorian Badger

Scarpit Saurian 3GG
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever Scarpit Saurian attacks, you may exile three creature cards from defending player's graveyard. When you do, Scarpit Saurian deals damage equal to its power to target creature or planeswalker that player controls.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Scarpit Saurian + Cartouche of Solidarity

Cartouche of the Indomitable 3GG
Enchantment — Aura Cartouche
Enchant creature you control
When Cartouche of the Indomitable enters the battlefield, enchanted creature deals damage equal to its power to target creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.
Enchanted creature has base power and toughness 5/5.

lookingupanddown

Cartouche of the Indomitable + Scarab of the Unseen

Champion of the Sun 3WW
Legendary Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature or planeswalker you control
When Champion of the Sun enters the battlefield, it deals damage to any target equal to the number of creatures you control.
As long as enchanted permanent is a creature, it has base power and toughness 5/5.
As long as enchanted permanent is a planeswalker, it's a creature with protection from creatures in addition to its other types.
2W, Sacrifice Champion of the Sun: Return all other Auras attached to enchanted permanent to their owners' hands. Tap enchanted permanent.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Champion of the Sun + Neurok Stealthsuit

Usalash, the Historian Cloak 3WU
Legendary Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature you control
Enchanted creature has hexproof and lifelink. It has base power and toughness each equal to the number of enchantments on the battlefield plus the number of instant and sorcery cards in all graveyards.
Whenever enchanted creature attacks, you may have it become a copy of target creature until end of turn except for its name and base power and toughness.
Whomsoever wears it will wield past and present.

chochky

Usalash, the Historian Cloak + Ideas Unbound

Glammer of the Kami WWUU
Instant
As an additional cost to cast Glammer of the Kami, exile three Arcane cards from your graveyard.
Creatures you control gain hexproof and lifelink until end of turn. Draw three cards.

lookingupanddown

Glammer of the Kami + Heavenly Qilin

Glimmering Kirin WWUU
Creature - Kirin Spirit
Flying
Whenever Glimmering Kirin attacks, another target creature gains hexproof, lifelink and "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, draw a card."
3/3

chochky

Glimmering Kirin + Doomed Necromancer

Damned Conjurer 1UB
Creature - Human Warlock
UB, T, Sacrifice Damned Conjurer: Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control, then put a hexproof or lifelink counter on it.
1/1

dyd
Randomancer

Damned Conjurer + Viashino Firstblade

Jeskai Exemplar urw
Creature - Djinn Monk
Haste
When ~ enters the battlefield, it gets +1/+3 until end of turn. Put a hexproof or lifelink counter on it.
2/2

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Jeskai Exemplar + Embraal Bruiser

Thanks, Embraal Bruiser's reminder text. Inventor gangs are a place my mind woulda never gone.

Embraal Inventor-Thug BRU
Creature- Human Rogue Artificer
Haste, Hexproof, Lifelink
Embraal Inventor-Thug enters the battlefield tapped unless you control an artifact.
3/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Embraal Inventor-Thug + Belligerent Hatchling

Bloodsniffer Caiman 3R
Creature - Crocodile
First strike, haste
Whenever Bloodsniffer Caiman becomes tapped, it doesn't untap during your next untap step unless there are one or more -1/-1 counters among creatures on the battlefield.
3: Bloodsniffer Caiman gains forestwalk and islandwalk until end of turn.
4/2

dyd
Randomancer

Bloodsniffer Caiman + Mounted Archers

Nosy Altisaur 3g
Creature - Dinosaur
Reach
Nosy Altisaur it doesn't untap during your untap step unless there are three or more counters among creatures on the battlefield.
3: Nosy Altisaur gains menace until end of turn and may block an additional creature this turn.
4/4

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Noisy Altosaur + Recoil

Psionic Mosasaur 2BU
Creature- Dinosaur
Psionic Mosasaur doesn't untap during your untap step unless you pay 3.
When Psionic Mosasaur attacks, return target permanent defending player controls to its owner's hand. That player discards a card.
1/4

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Psionic Mosasaur + Hornbash Mentor

Deepwater Floodbeast 4U
Creature - Serpent Beast
Ward 2
2B, Discard a card: If Deepwater Floodbeast doesn't have a lifelink counter on it, put a +1/+1 counter and a lifelink counter on Deepwater Floodbeast.
2G, Return another nonland permanent you control to its owner's hand: If Deepwater Floodbeast doesn't have a trample counter on it, put a +1/+1 counter and a trample counter on Deepwater Floodbeast.
5/5

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”