Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Aether Awakening + Shield Mate

Renegade Roofwatch 2GW
Creature - Elf Scout
First strike, reach
Sacrifice Renegade Roofwatch: Target creature you control gets +X/+X until end of turn and you gain X E, where X is that creature's toughness.
2/2
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

Renegade Roofwatch + Polluted Dead

Moonglove Archer 4bg
Creature - Elf Archer
Reach
Sacrifice ~: Target creature gets -X/-X until end of turn and its controller sacrifices a land.
3/3

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Moonglove Archer + Festering Newt

Acidborn Frog 2BB
Creature - Frog Horror
Reach
When Acidborn Frog dies, target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn. If a land you control was sent to the graveyard this turn, that creature gets -X/-X until end of turn instead, where X is the number of E you have.
4BB, Sacrifice a land you control: Destroy target land.
The aether refinement process produces truly horrific toxins.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Acidborn Frog + Wayward Giant

Thing of Far Beneath 2RG
Creature - Horror
Reach
Whenever Thing of Far Beneath attacks, if defending player controls a creature with flying, Thing of Far Beneath gets +1/+1 and gains menace until end of turn.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

dyd
Randomancer

Thing of Far Beneath + Sigil of Valor

Gilt-Leaf Bow 3
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature has reach and "Creatures you control have exalted".
Equip {2/g}

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Gilt-Leaf Bow + Linden, the Steadfast Queen

Sigil of the True Champion 4
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +3/+3 and has "Other creatures you control have vigilance and hexproof."
Equip 4

dyd
Randomancer

Sigil of the True Champion + Magus of the Mind

Mindblower 4uu
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature has "T, Sacrifice this creature and each Equipment attached to it: Shuffle your library, then exile the top X cards, where X is one plus the number of spells cast this turn. Until end of turn, you may play lands and cast spells from among cards exiled this way without paying their mana costs."
Equip 4
Equip Wizard u

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Mindblower + Fit of Rage

Whisper of Dragon's Throat 3GUR
Sorcery
Until end of turn, target creature gets +6/+6 and gains trample and "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that player mills that many cards. You may cast a nonland card put into that player's graveyard in this way without paying its mana cost."

lookingupanddown

Whisper of Dragon's Throat + Hymn to Tourach

Caress of the Void 3B
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that players discards two cards, then mills two cards."

dyd
Randomancer

Caress of the Void + Arcane Denial

Aspect of Insanity 3u
Enchantment - Aura
Flash
Enchant creature
When ~ enters the battlefield, counter target spell.
Enchanted creature has "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that players mills two cards" and "When this creature dies, each player draws a card."

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Aspect of Insanity + Tranquil Grove

Molimo's Meditation 3GG
Enchantment - Aura
Flash
Enchant creature
When Molimo's Meditation enters the battlefield, destroy all other enchantments.
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has "When this creature dies, draw a card."

lookingupanddown

Molimo's Meditation + Avenger of Zendikar

Nature's Revenge 4GGG
Creature - Elemental
When Nature's Revenge enters the battlefield, destroy all artifacts and enchantments. Create a 0/1 green Plant creature token for each artifact or enchantment destroyed this way.
Whenever a Plant you control dies, draw a card.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Nature's Revenge + Consuming Aberration

Maddening Soilwarden 4bgu
Creature - Elemental Horror
When ~ enters the battlefield, destroy each artifact and each enchantment, then create that many 0/1 green Plant creature tokens.
Whenever a Plant you control dies, each opponent mills a card.
~ gets +1/+0 for each card in your opponents' graveyards and gets +0/+1 for each Plant you control.
1/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Maddening Soilwarden + Tolarian Winds

Query the River 1GGUU
Sorcery
Discard all the cards in your hand, then draw that many cards plus one. Create an X/X green Elemental creature token and each opponent exiles the top X cards of their library, where X is the number of cards in your hand.

lookingupanddown

Query the River + Clone

Lazav's Replication 2UUBB
Sorcery
Each opponent mills X cards, where X is the number of cards in your hand. Create a token that's a copy of target creature on the battlefield or creature card in a graveyard, except its base power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in your hand.
Lazav laughs, and room began to twist, reality warping almost to breaking point. A fog settled over their minds . . . and suddenly everything was back the way it should be.

dyd
Randomancer

Lazav's Replication + Meren of Clan Nel Toth

Meren's Selection 2bgu
Legendary Sorcery
Each opponent mills X cards, where X is the number of cards in your hand. Choose a creature card in a graveyard with converted mana cost X or less and put it onto the battlefield under your control.

chochky

Post by chochky » 3 years ago

Meren's Selection + Keldon Battlewagon

Sundering Scaffold 4
Artifact Creature - Juggernaut
Sundering Scaffold can't block.
2, Tap an untapped creature you control: Sundering Scaffold gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the converted mana cost of the creature tapped this way.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Sundering Scaffold + Thundercloud Shaman

Battlefleet Juggernaut 5
Artifact Creature - Juggernaut
Battlefleet Juggernaut attacks each combat if able.
Whenever Battlefleet Juggernaut attacks, it deals damage equal to the number of Juggernauts you control to each planeswalker and each player.
2: Battlefleet Juggernaut gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
4/4

lookingupanddown

Battlefield Juggernaut + Netcaster Spider

Arachnoid Engine 6
Artifact Creature - Juggernaut Spider
Reach
Whenever Arachnoid Engine attacks or blocks, it deals 2 damage to each creature with flying. Arachnoid Engine gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the amount of creatures dealt damage this way.
2/8

dyd
Randomancer

Arachnoid Engine + Essence Warden

Arachnid Blesser 4gg
Creature - Spider Shaman
Reach
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, choose one -
- You gain 1 life and Arachnid Blesser gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
- Arachnid Blesser deals 2 damage to target creature with flying.
2/8

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Arachnid Blesser + Oculus

Quarry Sighter 3GG
Creature - Dog Archer
Reach
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, Quarry Sighter fights up to one target creature.
When Quarry Sighter dies, draw a card.
3/3

lookingupanddown

Quarry Sighter + Spire Barrage

Akoum Igniter 3RR
Creature - Dragon
Flying, haste
When Akoum Igniter enters the battlefield, it deals damage to target creature equal to the number of Mountains you control.
When Akoum Igniter dies, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.
5/5

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Akoum Igniter + Mending Hands

Angelic Foreliner 4RW
Creature - Angel Ally
Flying, haste
W: Prevent the next 4 damage that would be dealt to Angelic Foreliner this turn.
3W: Prevent the next 4 damage that would be dealt to target Ally or planeswalker this turn.
4/4

dyd
Randomancer

Akoum Igniter + Awakening of Vitu-Ghazi

Angelic Awakening 3ggW
Instant
Put eight +1/+1 counters on target land you control. It becomes a legendary 0/0 Angel Ally creature with haste and flying named Emeria. It's still a land.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Angelic Awakening + Rampaging Baloths

Mul Daya Hermit 1G
Creature - Elf Druid
Haste
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put two +1/+1 counters on target land. (It doesn't become a creature.)
2/1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”