The Token Game

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

Gaul Lich 1BBB
Creature - Zombie Wizard
When Gaul Lich enters the battlefield, create The Phylactery of Gaul, a black legendary artifact with "At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice this artifact unless you pay 2 life."
Gaul Lich has indestructible as long as you control The Phylactery of Gaul.
4/4

Phylactery Spawn B
Creature - Spirit
Flying, haste
At the beginning of each end step, sacrifice Phylactery Spawn unless you control The Phylactery of Gaul.
2/1

Bargain With The Lich BB
Sorcery
Choose one -
- Create The Phylactery of Gaul, a black legendary artifact with "At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice this artifact unless you pay 2 life."
- Sacrifice The Phylactery of Gaul. If you do, draw three cards and lose 3 life.
Entwine 2

This may be the most parasitic mechanic I have ever designed, but I kinda love it.

Next:
Licid tokens

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 3 years ago

Licids might be really interesting as MDFC's, too.
Roundabout Licid -- 1U
Creature - Licid
U: Switch Roundabout Licid's power and toughness until end of turn.
2U: Create a blue Tribal Enchantment - Aura Licid token attached to target creature with enchant creature, "U: Switch this creatures power and toughness until end of turn" and "1U:: Exile this Aura." Exile Gaseous Licid until that Aura is exiled.
3/1
Yeugh.
Next: World enchantment tokens

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 3 years ago

I missed a few posts, apparently
Show
Hide
Call of the Guardian 2gww
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has vigilance and lifelink
When enchanted creature dies, if it wasn't legendary, create Nolitan, a legendary 5/5 white and green Angel creature token with hexproof and indestructible, then attach ~ to it from any zone.

IIW: legendary noncreature token

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

Stringing of the Bow 1bbb
Enchantment - Saga
I, II: Each player discards a card and loses one life.
III: Create a legendary Equipment Artifact token named Yncul, The Talking Bow with "As long as you have no cards in hand, equipped creature gets +7/+0 and has first strike" and "Equip 2b", then attach Yncul, The Talking Bow to a creature you control.

(or here's a sillier card:)
Tour of the Old Kingdoms 3wubrg
Sorcery (M)
Create a Hammerheim token, a Karakas token, a Pendlehaven token, a Tolaria token and an Urborg token. (No card space. Look 'em up!)

next: a creature token that's 4/1

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Hurloon Lightning Caller 2RR
Creature - Minotaur Shaman Spellshaper
3R, T, Discard a card: Create a 4/1 red Elemental creature token with haste named Lightning Elemental.
2/3

Next: Everybody loves wealth, so give me a card that produces multiple Treasure tokens.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 3 years ago

Illusions of Prosperity -- 2UU
Enchantment
When Illusions of Prosperity enters the battlefield, exile each card in your hand until Illusions of Prosperity leaves play. Create a Treasure token for each card exiled this way.
When Illusions of Prosperity leaves the battlefield, exile all artifacts you control.
Rakeem's visions of wealth weren't quite the same as his spouse's.
Next: Two or more tokens that work well together.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

King Macar's Treasury 2
Legendary Artifact
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, create a Treasure token.
2B, : Create King Macar's Hand, a legendary black Equipment artifact token with "Equipped creature gets menace and 'Whenever a creature dealt damage by this creatures dies this turn, create a Treasure token.'" and "Equip 1B"
1BB, , Sacrifice four Treasures you control: Create King Macar's Blade, a black Treasure Equipment artifact token with "Equipped creature gets +X/+X, where X is the number of Treasures you control." and "Equip 3."

Next: a 5/5 blue Dragon Spirit creature token with flying

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Minamo's Defense 3UU
Legendary Instant (R)
Create a 5/5 blue Dragon Spirit creature token with flying. That token blocks this turn if able.

Next: 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Golemania 2CC
World Tribal Enchantment - Golem
Whenever a player casts a spell, that player creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token.
All creatures have protection from Golems.

Next:
1/1 black Insect creature token

dyd
Randomancer

Woodworm Invasion
Instant
Destroy up to two target artifacts. Create X 1/1 black Insect creature tokens, where X is their total converted mana cost.

Next: */0 token

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

Ghost in the Shell 3b
Instant (U)
Create a */0 black Spirit Germ creature token with "This creature's power is equal to the total converted mana cost of all equipment cards attached to it", then attach target Equipment you control to it.

next: a Quicksilver token (which does whatever you think a Quicksilver token should do)

lookingupanddown

Gitaxian Sculptor 3UU
Artifact Creature - Phyrexian Artificer
When Gitaxian Sculptor enters the battlefield, create a Quicksilver artifact token. (It's an artifact with "1UU: This token becomes a copy of target artifact or creature, except it's a Quicksilver artifact in addition to its other types, and it has this ability.")
2, , Sacrifice a Quicksilver you control: Create a tapped Quicksilver artifact token.
It sought to bend the Quicksilver Sea to its will, just as the Phyrexians have bent Mirrodin to its will.
0/5

Next: a Shard token

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Memories of Meletis 1W
Instant
Create two Shard tokens. At the beginning of the next end step, you gain 2 life for each card you drew this turn.

Next: An Orc token
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Berserker Yell R
Instant
Create a 2/2 red Orc Berserker creature token with haste and "At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice this creature."
Rrraaaggh!

Next: Dragon token

dyd
Randomancer

Ugin's Reverie
Sorcery
For each color among permanents you control, create a 0/0 Dragon creature token of that color with flying and "This creature gets +1/+1 for each Dragon you control."
During Ugin's long sleep, the dragonstorms on Tarkir never ceased.

Next: Icy Manalith

lookingupanddown

Crystallize WW
Snow Instant
Exile target nonland permanent. Its controller creates a colorless snow artifact token named Icy Manalith with ": Add one mana of any color."

Next: a snow creature token

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Glaciation 1WU
Snow Enchantment
At the beginning of your end step, create a 0/1 white Wall snow creature token with defender and "Other Snow Walls you control get +0/+1."
1, Tap X untapped Snow Walls you control: Tap target nonland permanent with converted mana cost less than X.

Next:
A Desert land token

dyd
Randomancer

Desertification 2r
Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices a non-Desert land they control. If they do, they create a Desert land token with "t: Add c" and "1, t: Add one mana of any color".

Next: an Urza's land token that is not a Tower, Mine or Power-Plant

lookingupanddown

The Plunder of Argoth 1(2/u)(2/b)(2/r)
Enchantment - Saga
I - Target player sacrifices a land. They create a land token named Urza's Factory with ": Add C" and "7, : Create a 2/2 colorless Assembly-Worker artifact creature token."
II - Target player sacrifices a land. They create a land token named Mishra's Factory with ": Add C," "1: {1}: Mishra's Factory becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land." and ": Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."
III - Each player may sacrifice any number of lands they control. For each land sacrificed this way, its controller creates a 2/2 colorless Assembly-Worker artifact creature token. Assembly-Workers get +1/+1 until end of turn.

Next: an enchantment creature token

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Imaginary Cavalry 3WW
Instant
Create five 2/2 white Knight enchantment creature tokens with lifelink and "This permanent isn't a creature unless your devotion to white is five or more."

Next: Metathran tokens

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 3 years ago

The Bloodline Project 1uu
Enchantment - Saga
I - Create two 1/1 blue Metathran creature tokens. They phase out until The Bloodline Project leaves the battlefield.
II - Each player chooses artifact, creature, or land. Each player can only untap cards of the type they chose during their next untap step.
III - Until end of turn, Metathran creatures you control get +1/+1 and cannot be blocked.

Next: A token that is legendary

dyd
Randomancer

The Fight for Thraben 3WW
Enchantment - Saga
I - You may put a card named Sharpened Pitchfork you own from outside the game onto the battlefield.
II - You may put a card named Heavy Mattock you own from outside the game onto the battlefield.
III - You may put a card named Bladed Bracers you own from outside the game onto the battlefield.
IV - Create Thalia, a legendary 2/2 white Human Soldier creature token with indestructible. Attach any number of Equipments you control to her.

Next: snow enchantment tokens

lookingupanddown

Heavy Snowfall 3WW
Snow Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, you may pay SS. If you do create a white Aura snow enchantment token named Snow Blanket attached to another target permanent, then tap the enchanted permanent. The token has enchant permanent, "enchanted permanent is snow," and "Enchanted permanent doesn't untap during its controller's untap step."

EDIT:
Next: a creature token with a silver-border creature type
Last edited by lookingupanddown 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

lookingupanddown wrote:
3 years ago
Heavy Snowfall 3WW
Snow Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, you may pay SS. If you do create a white Aura snow enchantment token named Snow Blanket attached to another target permanent, then tap the enchanted permanent. The token has enchant permanent, "enchanted permanent is snow," and "Enchanted permanent doesn't untap during its controller's untap step."
Psst, you forgot something.

dyd
Randomancer

Make-a-Robocop xwu
Sorcery
Exile target creature card and X target Equipment cards from your graveyard. X can't be 0. Create an X/X white and blue Cyborg Soldier artifact creature token with all the abilities of cards exiled this way. It has also "This permanent is equipping itself and can't be unattached or attached to anything else."
Flashback xx(w/u)

Wonky Willa, Sweetmaker rgw
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
At the beginning of your end step, create a Food token.
t, Sacrifice a Food: Exile target Child, then create six 1/1 orange Oompa-Loompa creature tokens.
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

3/3

Boasting Beebles 2u
Creature - Beeble
Boasting Beebles can't be blocked as long as defending player controls a Beeble.
Boast — 2u: Target player creates a 1/1 blue Beeble creature token.
"Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar? Yeah, I ate one for breakfast, after my gargoyle sautè."
2/2

Made an existing type, a "new" one and a previously-black-bordered one.

Next: a noncreature token that has no inherent sacrifice ability

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”