The "I Like You" Game

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Druidic Teachings G
Enchantment (Rare)
Whenever you reveal a card from the top of your library, if that card is a land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped. Otherwise put it into your hand.
"Whoa! I feel all enlightened and stuff!" — Genny, Druid Initiate.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

dyd
Randomancer
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by dyd » 4 years ago

Cobra of the Wastes (2/g)
Creature — Snake
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, add c.
1/1

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

Home Again 2g
Sorcery
Choose one or both —
• Put a land from your hand onto the battlefield.
• Return target land card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Gravedigger Scutes 4GG
Creature - Insect
Trample, haste, protection from instants
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Gravedigger Scutes. If it entered from your graveyard, put seven +1/+1 counters on Gravedigger Scutes instead.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Unending Wastes
Land
t: Add c.
You may play ~ from your graveyard.
Last edited by Flatline 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Soil Fiend C
Artifact Creature - Golem Horror
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a land that can produce C.
3/3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Changing Landscape
Land
t: Add c.
t, Sacrifice Changing Landscape: Search your library for a basic land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
MCC
Show
Hide
CCL
Show
Hide

frogchild
izzet mage
Pronoun: she / her

Post by frogchild » 4 years ago

Blessing Of Regrowth 3GG
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant land
Enchanted land has "Landfall - Whenever another land enters the battlefield under your control, return a land from your graveyard to your hand
connesieur of all things red and/or blue

dyd
Randomancer

Vivien's Elk 3g
Creature - Spirit Elk
You may play an additional land on each of your turns.
When ~ dies, you may put it in its owner's library fourth from the top.
3/3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Vivien's Mastodon 1GGG
Creature - Elephant Spirit
Flash
This spell can't be countered.
Other Spirits you control that are one or more other creature types get +2/+2.
4/3

dyd
Randomancer

Fossil Quarry 1
Artifact
When ~ enters the battlefield, create a Fossil token (it's an artifact with "t, Sacrifice this: Add c")
3, t, Sacrifice a Fossil: Create a 4/4 colorless Dinosaur Spirit creature token with haste, trample and "At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice this creature"

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Saurian Boneyard 2R
Enchantment
Saurian Boneyard enters the battlefield with a skull counter on it.
Whenever a Dinosaur, Dragon, or Lizard you control dies, put a skull counter on Saurian Boneyard.
Creatures you control get +1/+0 for each skull counter on Saurian Boneyard.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Oil Monitor 2BG
Creature - Lizard
~ enters the battlefield with two +1/+1 counters on it.
When ~ attacks, proliferate.
Remove four counters from among permanents you control: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. Activated this ability only if ~ is in your graveyard and only during your turn.
0/0

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Tezzeret's Collector 2{U/P}
Artifact
When Tezzeret's Collector enters the battlefield, put a charge counter on an artifact you control and draw a card.
Whenever you proliferate, put a charge counter on an artifact you control and draw a card.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Artificer's Astrolabe 3
Artifact
~ enters the battlefield with a charge counter on it.
3, t: Put a charge counter on ~.
t: Add c for each charge counter on ~.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
MCC
Show
Hide
CCL
Show
Hide

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Coralcarve Elite UUUU
Creature - Merfolk Artificer
Flying, hexproof, protection from red and from green
When Coralcarve Elite enters the battlefield, create a token that's a copy of target noncreature artifact you control.
2/2

dyd
Randomancer

Moon Scepter 2u
Artifact - Equipment
When ~ enters the battlefield, you may attach it to target creature.
Whenever equipped creature attacks or blocks, surveil 2.
Equip 3

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Return to Duskmantle 3B
Enchantment
When Return to Duskmantle enters the battlefield, surveil 2.
At the beginning of each end step, if you surveiled this turn, choose target creature or planeswalker card in your graveyard. If it has converted mana cost equal to or less than the total number of cards you surveiled this turn, return it to the battlefield. Otherwise, return it to your hand.

dyd
Randomancer

Informant's Skills (u/b)(u/b)
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature you control
Whenever enchanted creature attacks or blocks, surveil 1.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Invulnerable Platoon 4UU
Creature - Metathran Soldier
Invulnerable Platoon has hexproof and can't be blocked as long as it's enchanted.
3U: Tap target creature. Untap Invulnerable Platoon.
5/5

dyd
Randomancer

Estrid's Masquerade 2w
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Totem armor
Other auras attached to permanents you control have totem armor. (If an enchanted permanent you control would be destroyed, instead remove all damage from it and destroy an Aura attached to it.)

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

Diamond Weaver 5
Artifact Creature - Spider
As ~ enters the battlefield, choose a color.
Protection from enchantments of the chosen color.
Enchantments you control of the chosen color have indestructible.
2/4

dyd
Randomancer

Blazing Rhapsody 3r
Enchantment
At the beginning of each upkeep, put a verse counter on ~, then it deals damage equal to the number of verse counters on it to each creature. If there are no creatures in the battlefield, instead sacrifice it and it deals that much damage to you.

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Blood Elemental
Creature - Elemental
Lifelink
If you lost life this turn, you may cast this spell as though it had flash. It costs less to cast for each life you lost thius turn.
4/4
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Withdrawing Boon B
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, pay 5 life.
Counter target creature or enchantment spell.
3WU, Exile Withdrawing Boon from your graveyard: You draw a card and gain 5 life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”