Slavish Devotion (not a Depeche Mode song)

Boros_Blendo
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Boros_Blendo » 1 month ago

Vorthos as a player type is hard. All these Timmies running around with BFGs, Spikes using railguns to 1-shot-kill you...and all you want to do is kill one person, just one, in a bunny suit, because there's a story to that. What's a devoted Vorthos to do? Ever been there? I try to avoid it, but I do sometimes go all-in. My Dune edh is one such deck. The one here is a Vorthos deck devoted to the path of the One Ring, Sauron's Ring itself from ___ all the way to ___. A cookie for you if you're the first to name all the scenes I put in here in order of event, but you gotta buy the cookie. Not every card is actually part of the path scenes, some are just for mechanics in the evil theme. And if you've even read this far, you are a very nice person, thank you. :grin:

This deck I played first in a three person FFA, and it actually won. Didn't hurt I have five Nazgul. Why just five? Cookie if you can tell me...anyway, post your vorthos themes and tell a story dangit!...heck, even in a bunny suit. I got nothin' against Furries...

The Path of Doom

Tags:

Return to “Casual”