World Championship Winner Card Game

Komandon
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Komandon » 2 months ago

Back since Jon Finkel Shadowmage Infiltrator [/card] and Kai Budde Voidmage as well as others won the championship and got as a prize to make their own card with their image on it I fantasize on what would make.

So without adding why or if you do not too much personal detail what would you make if given the chances. (So more entries later)

For me it would have been something like this.

Benalish Falconer 1WW
Creature - (Human) Solider (since humans wasn't a type back then)
You may choose to not untap Benalish Falconer during your untapped step.
W, T: Create a 1/1 white Bird token with flying and first strike named Falcon. When Benalish Falconer becomes untapped, sacrifice Falcon.
1/2

Now the wording, power and other factors would be different now has as the sacrifice part would be errant to be on the text of the Falcon token or act more like Jadar, Ghoulcaller of Nephalia but not legendary. I wasn't a white player back then. Mostly blue then green and then green and black depending on standard in pre-modern. But I liked the bird support cards back the such as in the set Legions.

So what cards would you make if given the changes. Don't need to limit it to humans or other similar looking humanoids. Maybe your picture is a cameo in the art.

Please don't enter lord than one card at a time. Don't feel you need to explain why you would make that card unless you want to. And most important please don't post an image of a card with you in it. Safety reasons. (I don't know the rules on here on that. Just job experience)

Return to “Contests & Games”