NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Lorn Asbord Schutta
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 4 years ago

Truth to told, it is hard for me to choose the favourite book. There are favourite parts of them, for sure, but I just cannot pit them against themselves.
Good choice with Silmarillion, I was thinking about someone from Beren and Luthien chapter, but now I will settle on Ajax the Great from Illiad.

Tertes, Lance-Wielder
Legendary Creature - Human Giant Warrior
First Strike
Terters, Lance-Wielder can block up to two additional creatures.
As long as Tertes is not attacking, it gets +0/+3 and has double strike.
Whenever Tertes blocks, it deals damage equal to its power to each creature blocked by him.
4/4

IIW: enemy dual-lands (can I ask for cycle?)

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 4 years ago

spacemonaut
Show
Hide
spacemonaut wrote:
4 years ago
The Fifth Season:

Syenite of the Fulcrum 1RR
Legendary Creature — Human Artificer (R)
Haste
When Syenite of the Fulcrum enters the battlefield, you may discard up to two cards. If you do, draw that many cards.
T, Sacrifice a land: Syenite deals damage equal to the number of land cards in your graveyard to any target.
2/2

Also, bonus, 'cause I can't not, because reasons.

Schaffa the Guardian 1WBG
Legendary Creature — Human Assassin (R)
Menace
2W: Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Schaffa this turn. Whenever damage from a creature source is prevented this way, Schaffa deals that much damage to that creature.
1G, T: Schaffa fights target creature you don't control.
4/3

People of Syenite's abilities are distrusted in her world. Schaffa is a guardian figure for her, but not in a good, kind way.

(Syenite's class was difficult to pin down given the nuances of her abilities. It was this or Shaman, and while Shaman probably fits a bit better in Magic-ese, I think it gives off the wrong vibe. Artificer fits well and I thought that of the two, Syenite would pick that and find it funny.)

IIW: Pick a legend card you like. Age that character/place/thing. Show how that character/place/thing has grown or changed.
I like this, not only is it an intriguing design for Syenite, being sort of a mini-cavalier of flame, it also gives me a book to add to my own wishlist. I feel like the haste may be slightly too much, but it's all around a good card. I'm not going to judge Shaffa, though, since it feels really busy.
kwanyeegor-ii
Show
Hide
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
4 years ago
My choice is Romance of the Three Kingdoms :D

Deng Zhi, Diplomatic General 2WW
Legendary Creature--Human Soldier (Rare)
Horsemanship
T: You may put a white creature card from your hand onto the battlefield. Each opponent draws a card. Activate this ability only during your turn, before attackers are declared.
2/3

IIW: Historic
How did you find an unprinted P3K card? Honestly, in that regard, the ability may be too powerful, but it's a cool concept, and the drawback is definitely real. I'd have given bonus points if you printed it as it would have been spelled out in P3K, but modern oracle templating is probably correct.
tacticalCelebrant
Show
Hide
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
4 years ago
Based on the web serial Twig.

Sylvester Lambsbridge 1UB
Legendary Creature - Human Mutant (R)
Put a -1/-1 counter on Sylvester Lambsbridge, t: Draw X cards, then discard X cards, where X is the number of -1/-1 counters on Sylvester Lambsbridge.
Sylvester Lambsbridge gets +1/+1 for each other Mutant you control.
1/3

IIW: Fair magic.
I like the balancing of the bonuses from other mutants and the -1 counters from the ability, solving the potential limits on -1 counters linked to an ability. The fact that the draw ability is always looting is also a good drawback, keeps the ability from being too strong. I wish I knew more about Twig to be able to judge accuracy, but I've never read any of these entries so far.
void_nothing
Show
Hide
void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Magic-izing Ancalagon the Black...

Dakhnalix, Whose Form is Thunder 5RRR
Legendary Creature - Dragon (M)
Flying, menace
When Dakhnalix dies, sacrifice up to three Mountains. deals 2 damage to each opponent and each creature and planeswalker your opponents control for each Mountain sacrificed in this way.
9/9

IIW: Class types matter
This franchise I at least have some familiarity with, this is the guy Smaug kept comparing himself to, giving himself an inferiority complex to the point that he needed a self help mantra. I like the link to the destruction that his death caused, and the high cost is well balanced. Maybe give him something else? IDK, compared to the dragon from M20, it feels a little underwhelming.
Lord Asbord Schutta
Show
Hide
Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
4 years ago
Truth to told, it is hard for me to choose the favourite book. There are favourite parts of them, for sure, but I just cannot pit them against themselves.
Good choice with Silmarillion, I was thinking about someone from Beren and Luthien chapter, but now I will settle on Ajax the Great from Illiad.

Tertes, Lance-Wielder
Legendary Creature - Human Giant Warrior
First Strike
Terters, Lance-Wielder can block up to two additional creatures.
As long as Tertes is not attacking, it gets +0/+3 and has double strike.
Whenever Tertes blocks, it deals damage equal to its power to each creature blocked by him.
4/4

IIW: enemy dual-lands (can I ask for cycle?)
And once again, we come across a card that could have easily been printed in a real magic set. I've actually read both the Illiad and the Odyssey. I think that the last ability is too strong, but other than that, I love everything about this card, being better on defense, blocking more creatures, this really captures Ajax well. Maybe just have him divide his damage among those creatures, to make it triple strike?

Ah, this part is difficult... So many good entries. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which one is the best.

Honestly, I'm giving the win to @spacemonaut because the cards were all so close together in quality, but yours gave me a new book to read when I get around to it, so, yeah.

Next: Pick a legendary card you like. Age that character/place/thing. Show how that character/place/thing has grown or changed.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Hey @spacemonaut, weren't we just talking about legends with time passing? :D

Gotta pick a good one for this.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chetoos

cool idea I had that doesn't have a current legendary card
Show
Hide
Statue to the fallen Soldier 2WW
Legendary Artifact(R)
1W, T, remove a charge counter from Statue to the fallen soldier: Target creature you control has base power and toughness 5/5 until end of turn and gains vigilance and indestructible.
1W: Target creature you control gains your choice of vigilance, lifelink, or indestructible until end of turn. Put a charge counter on Statue to the fallen soldier. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
Though the citizens of Ravnica could no longer remember who this man was, they felt better knowing he was there.

IIW here: dark Souls in MTG
Garruk, wizened hunter 3GG
Legendary Planeswalker - Garruk
+1 - Create a 2/2 green wolf creature token with hexproof, scry 1.
-2 - Reveal a creature card from your hand. Garruk, Wizened Hunter deals damage equal to that creature's power to target creature.
-6 - Create a 4/4 green beast creature token, then draw a card for each creature you control.

IIW: Big Green Idiots
Last edited by chetoos 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TacticalCelebrant
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by TacticalCelebrant » 4 years ago

A planeswalker with one ability? It's more likely than you think!

Kraj, Sparkoozer 1gguu
Legendary Planeswalker - Kraaj
/+1\: Put a loyalty counter on target creature or planeswalker. If it's not a planeswalker, It becomes a planeswalker in addition to its other types. It gains "/+1\: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target creature."
[5]

Curse you Bolas for stealing Kraj's thunder!

IIW: Fair magic, or "Fair magic".

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

Hooray! I've been getting a lot of HMs, but it's nice to win for the first time in a while too. :laugh:

For this challenge: it might go without saying, but I'll say it anyway, entries should definitely demonstrate that something has changed. : ) I'll leave what it is up to you though.
void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Hey spacemonaut, weren't we just talking about legends with time passing? :D
Funny that! :D
chetoos wrote:
4 years ago
Honestly, I'm giving the win to spacemonaut because the cards were all so close together in quality, but yours gave me a new book to read when I get around to it, so, yeah.
You're in for a treat. Each of those books in the series won the Hugo award for best novel the subsequent year, and the last one won the Nebula and Locus awards too. I don't want to over-hype it, but I enjoyed the first one quite a lot and I'm just a little ways into the second and I'm enjoying that too.
chetoos wrote:
4 years ago
Tangential but I thought of it when seeing the "+1 - " formatting here—it took me years to notice but planeswalker abilities are totally ordinary activated abilities, with the "[cost]: [effect]" format even! (But maybe formatting it that way is your personal preference, and that's fine too.)
2020-06-11_09-53-06_firefox.png

chetoos

spacemonaut wrote:
4 years ago

chetoos wrote:
4 years ago
Tangential but I thought of it when seeing the "+1 - " formatting here—it took me years to notice but planeswalker abilities are totally ordinary activated abilities, with the "[cost]: [effect]" format even! (But maybe formatting it that way is your personal preference, and that's fine too.)
No, I know that they're activated abilities, I just like formatting them that way for writing stuff out on here, since I think that it looks cleaner.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Macar, Repentant King 1WB
Legendary Creature - Spirit Noble (M)
2WB: Exile target nonland permanent. As long as it's in exile, its owner may pay 3 at any time to return it to the battlefield.
Whenever a permanent enters the battlefield from exile, create a Gold token.
Whenever you sacrifice a Gold for the third time in a turn, draw a card and you gain 3 life.
Blessed by the Fates and at peace with his curse, he used it as a virtuous lesson to others.
2/3

IIW: White Dragons
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

dawn of the final day.jpg

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 4 years ago

Sygg, Wanderbrine Pirate King 2{U/B}{U/B}
Legendary Creature--Merfolk Pirate (Mythic)
Flash
At the beginning of each end step, draw a card for each player with 10 or more cards in their graveyard.
3/4

iiw green cards that produce nongreen mana
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Szadek, Agyrem Tyrant
Legendary Creature - Spirit Vampire
Flying
When Szadek, Agyrem Tyrant enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to number of cards in your graveyard to target creature if was spent to cast it, and you gain life equal to number of cards in your opponents graveyards if was spent to cast it. (Do both if was spent.)
Whenever a card is put into any graveyard from anywhere, Szadek gains +1/+1 until end of turn.
0/1

IIW: Spiders

MonoRedMage
Pronoun: they / them

Post by MonoRedMage » 4 years ago

Ruined Necropolis of Keld
Legendary Land {R}
Ruined Necropolis of Keld enters the battlefield tapped.
Legendary lands you control have indestructible.
T: Add C.
4R, T: You may put a creature card from your hand onto the battlefield. It gains haste. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.
They say the souls of dead Keldons tell visitors of their violent and inspiring deeds of old.

IIW: A monred legend that would be a top tier commander

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

(The challenge: Pick a legendary card you like. Age that character/place/thing. Show how that character/place/thing has grown or changed.)

Gather round, everyone! On our last installment of Complete History of the Multiverse Abridged told right here at the National Multiversal Museum, we took a look through such events as the Great Aurora, the Breaking of the Guildpact, and even the War between the Gods. But the history doesn't end there, oh no! (None of us could be here if it did, and that would be incredibly bad for ticket sales.) I bet you're wondering: whatever happened to those intreped heroes, those dashing desperados, those sassy sightseers? Well, you need lose sleep over these questions no longer, for we're about to find out!
chetoos wrote:
4 years ago
Garruk, wizened hunter 3GG
Legendary Planeswalker - Garruk
-2 - Reveal a creature card from your hand. Garruk, Wizened Hunter deals damage equal to that creature's power to target creature.
-6 - Create a 4/4 green beast creature token, then draw a card for each creature you control.

IIW: Big Green Idiots
Ahh, Garruk! Our beloved hunk among hunks. He took one look at the beasts he was up against and decided that survival meant he was going to be the buffest beefslab the multiverse had ever seen. His early years involved such fun hijinks as accidentally turning into a demon and murdering dozens of innocents in a fit of madness, but we don't talk about that part. Instead, he learned from his mistakes—such as how to help things get a little less murdered themselves!

No more does our hero merely empty a bag of wolves onto the ground and say "go", he gives them protection and knowledge, and is willing to back it up with swinging an entire Ulamog right into someone's face should it come down to it. Mythologists of the Multiverse think maybe green magic shouldn't be able to do that last thing, but breaking things sometimes is just how planeswalkers roll, baby.
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
4 years ago
A planeswalker with one ability? It's more likely than you think!

Kraj, Sparkoozer 1gguu
Legendary Planeswalker - Kraaj
/+1\: Put a loyalty counter on target creature or planeswalker. If it's not a planeswalker, It becomes a planeswalker in addition to its other types. It gains "/+1\: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target creature."
[5]

Curse you Bolas for stealing Kraj's thunder!

IIW: Fair magic, or "Fair magic".
Kraj! Kraj. Who doesn't love a giant ol' pile of goop that might eat you and consume everything you are, were, and could have been? One day he did that to a planeswalker and now we can't find him. However, we have heard rumors he's somehow igniting sparks across the multiverse too—we don't know how that's metaphysically possible, but the last journalist to actually reach him for comment had that happen to him and found out he could make himself and other things bigger afterwards. Problem is we found out people like that apparently die really easily. Mathemagians say it's something to do with all damage also being loyalty damage when you're both a creature and a planeswalker. Doctors say it's something to do with ooze-based supercancer. Which one is it? We're definitely not qualified to answer. So let's move on!
void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Macar, Repentant King 1WB
Legendary Creature - Spirit Noble (M)
2WB: Exile target nonland permanent. As long as it's in exile, its controller may pay 3 at any time to return it to the battlefield.
Whenever a permanent enters the battlefield from exile, create a Gold token.
Whenever you sacrifice a Gold for the third time in a turn, draw a card and you gain 3 life.
Blessed by the Fates and at peace with his curse, he used it as a virtuous lesson to others.
2/3

IIW: White Dragons
We all know the story of Macar: that tragic king had such a love for gold that he wished he could turn all he touched into it. Some accounts say he managed to dispel his gift by wading into the waters of a great sea, turning all the shores gold in the process. Were it that we could say that was true, dear audience. Macar lived and died with his curse, and had to endure even the loss of loved ones for it, for none can take back what a God has done. But he found what solace he could: the Gods found ways to ease his curse, and he used it to teach others of their hubris. When at last he was slain by a golden arrow, his curse was ended, and the people mourned and laid him to rest with his family. Many pray that he has found peace in Ilysia.
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
4 years ago
Sygg, Wanderbrine Pirate King 2{U/B}{U/B}
Legendary Creature--Merfolk Pirate (Mythic)
Flash
At the beginning of each end step, draw a card for each player with 10 or more cards in their graveyard.
3/4

iiw green cards that produce nongreen mana
Let us not dwell on Macar's passing, for there is also life to be celebrated. And what a life Sygg lead! Following the Great Aurora, not content merely to claim a river and take all from it, he banded together with his kind and began to sail all the watery domains of the merrow and then more beyond. He had a fondness for elves—as ship ornaments. So great was his avarice and so successful were his endeavours that he bankrupted Lys Alana and drove the elves of the Gilt-Leaf into the Creakwood, where they would learn some degree of humility in the custody of the treefolk.
Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
4 years ago
Szadek, Agyrem Tyrant
Legendary Creature - Spirit Vampire
Flying
When Szadek, Agyrem Tyrant enters the battlefield, it deals damage equal to number of cards in your graveyard to target creature if was spent to cast it, and you gain life equal to number of cards in your opponents graveyards if was spent to cast it. (Do both if was spent.)
Whenever a card is put into any graveyard from anywhere, Szadek gains +1/+1 until end of turn.
0/1

IIW: Spiders
Next on our tour is the man at the center of it all: Szadek, parun of Dimir and professional nuisance. You'll recall that merely by arresting him, Agrus Kos annuled the very guildpact itself, very nearly dooming his city-plane to complete annihilation. What people don't talk about so much is the part where he got his soul sucked out of his body and then caused the entire plane to be haunted for an age by the restless dead.

The Great Mending eventually sorted that out, and we don't know what happened to Szadek afterwards, but we do know that he was not all that kind in his brief stint as the king of the haunts. I mean, you could probably guess that from the "haunting everyone" part, but still. He seemed to be fuelled by doing as much as he could to attack his rival guilds, and it was an awful challenge to defend against those who were already dead. Selesnyan accounts describe him quite literally feeding off the fear. We think Ashiok would have been proud, but Ashiok has declined our interviews. Good thing Szadek's passed on, eh? Eh?
MonoRedMage wrote:
4 years ago
Ruined Necropolis of Keld
Legendary Land {R}
Ruined Necropolis of Keld enters the battlefield tapped.
Legendary lands you control have indestructible.
T: Add C.
4R, T: You may put a creature card from your hand onto the battlefield. It gains haste. Sacrifice that creature at end of turn.
They say the souls of dead Keldons tell visitors of their violent and inspiring deeds of old.

IIW: A monred legend that would be a top tier commander
Any mention of conflict in the multiverse would not be complete without mentioning the warriors of Keld. A proud and thoughtful civilisation of warriors, they revered those before them such that they constructed great monuments to house them, and none were greater than the Necropolis itself. There the heroes who died in battle would be housed, honored, and some say, pass down their knowledge to the next generations of warriors from the afterlife.

Nowadays however the untended ruins house only the fury of those departed. To your left you'll see our wing of Keldon relics, some of which were found at the Necropolis itself! It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to obtain them. So much blood. So many colleagues.... friends, even....... [drifts off staring into nothingness for a few seconds]

... Anyway, that's all we've got time for today. You've been such a great audience. Thank you so much. Check out the museum gift shop on your way home. Come meet us next week when we'll cover the Third Multiversal War of New Phyrexia!

HM: MonoRedMage. Just in the nick of time and a great take on the Keldon Necropolis.
Winner: void_nothing, who provided some breathtaking character development.

Next: White Dragons

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

@void_nothing Does multicolour qualify, or do the dragons need to be monowhite?

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Multicolor is fine, yeah.

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Bridge Guardian
Creature - Dragon (R)
Vigilance, Flying
Whenever Bridge Guardian blocks, it deals 3 damage to up to two target attacking creatures other then the creature it is blocking.
: Bridge Guardian gets +0/+1 until end of turn.
Held by long-forgotten oath to protect the vital points for any invasion, those beasts resembled more the stony gargoyles then they fiery kin. At least as long as no one came near.
5/5

IIW: Artifact linked to existing planeswalkers.
Last edited by Lorn Asbord Schutta 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

chetoos

Dromoka Honor Guard 4GW
Creature - Dragon (Commander set rare)
(Hardened scales text goes here)
Remove 2 +1/+1 counters from among creatures you control: Put your choice of a vigilance, trample, first strike, lifelink, or reach counter on target creature you control.
Many boons come from Dromoka's hide, not all are quite as direct.
4/6

IIW: Big Green idiots.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Tyrant of Wintermoor 5WB
Creature — Dragon (R)
Flying, first strike
When Tyrant of Wintermoor enters the battlefield, each opponent with more creatures than you sacrifices a number of creatures equal to the difference, then each opponent with more cards in hand than you discards a number of cards equal to the difference.
5/5

IIW: A tokenlink ability, like squirrellink.
Last edited by spacemonaut 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

Sunburst Dragon 4w
Creature — Dragon (R)
Flying
1r: Switch Sunburst Dragon's power and toughness until end of turn.
w: Sunburst Dragon gets +0/+1 until end of turn.
4/4

Nestmate Dragon 3rw
Creature — Dragon (R)
Flying, defender
When Nestmate Dragon enters the battlefield, create a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying, haste, and "This creature can't block."
4/4

IIW: A card that creates more than one type of creature token.
Last edited by Flatline 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Judging anywhere from 12 to 18 hours from now.

TacticalCelebrant

Gardenback Dragon 3gw
Creature - Dragon (R)
Gardenback Dragon enters the battlefield tapped and doesn't untap during your untap step.
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, untap Gardenback Dragon.
When Gardenback Dragon attacks, it gains flying until end of turn.
Saprolinglink (Damage dealt by this creature also causes you to create that many 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.)
4/7

IIW: Fair magic, or "Fair magic"

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Judging to begin in 30 minutes

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Lorn Asbord Schutta - That triggered ability's pretty neat and feels Dragon-y. I just wish this card had a 6 on it somewhere for Melvin reasons. The flavor text points out that this could also be a Gargoyle, which is not a bad thing - I wish there were more of that particular type.

chetoos - No default flying? That's odd. Also, just copy and paste Hardened Scales oracle text, smh. :p Deliberately using that many different types of keyword counters on one card always feels... questionable to me, as far as tracking goes. Still, thanks for making a Dromoka entry, she's best mom.

spacemonaut - Neat Balance riff. This may be a bit much in a blink deck. Flavor's pretty great though, and first strike oddly feels right on this.

Flatline - Sunburst Dragon is genius. Just really smart, all-the-pieces-in-place design. I want this as part of a core set rare cycle. Not to ignore Nestmate Dragon - it is in fact a neat riff on Broodmate Dragon, but it's just that, a pure riff, and besides that might be too much for that cost? BMD is already a good card. Anyway, though, seriously loving that first card.

TacticalCelebrant - I like how this kind of has vigilance once it gets going. Late game landfall is inherently not gonna be great unless the payoffs are huge but four Saprolings per turn - including on the block - is a lot. Flying only on the attack confused me at first until I thought about the flavor a bit more. Still, squirrellink, or tokenlink in general, is so damn powerful that I don't think it can or should be a keyword in black border.

HM: spacemonaut
Winner: @Flatline
Next challenge: A card that creates more than one type of creature token.

TacticalCelebrant

Ecosystem 1gg
Enchantment - (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep create a 0/1 green Plant creature token.
Sacrifice two Plants: create a 3/3 green Herbivore creature token.
Sacrifice two Herbivores: create a 6/6 green Predator creature token with trample.

IIW: Fair magic or "Fair magic."

chetoos

Inseparable Pair 3R
Art: The pair from forbidden friendship, capture sphere, cathartic reunion, in an action pose.
Sorcery (Uncommon)
Create a 3/3 red dinosaur creature token with trample and a 2/2 white human warrior creature token with first strike
The warrior now fought with his friend against the forces of oppression, monster or human.

IIW: Big green idiots.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”