Tom Bombadil block edh

Boros_Blendo
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Boros_Blendo » 2 months ago

This deck is a 5 color Tom Bombadil block deck. It is not intended to be all that a Saga deck can be (apologies to ripping off the Army slogan there). It is a casual deck to cover the evil and good within Middle Earth, as kind of a everything kitchen sink representing the set but still have some teeth. It started as a Legendary matters deck, but that didn't work at all, as many of the legends are straight-up not that impactful. The creature front had to be solidified, so I put the Nazgûl in and amped up the token cards to round out the creature front. I put additional Sagas in, rounding out at the best 12 of 14. There are about as many "evil" as "good" cards, but I'm open to block suggestions that maybe I missed, pulling from LotR set and LotR Commander decks. The first run of this list slugged it out for 3 hours with 5 people, taking out a Legendary matters (all legends) deck in an alpha strike. So it seems to hold its own amongst other casual decks, but always interested in suggestions to consider. Thank you in advance.

Tom Bombadil - Middle Earth

Decklist

Commander

Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”