NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Sporegorger_Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 4 months ago

*Plummets towards the earth because my faerie wings are faerie-sized and unable to support my bulk*

Now then!
chetoos wrote:
4 months ago
Oko is a faerie because his son is a faerie

Oko, fast hand 2GU
Legendary Planeswalker - Oko
Quickdraw (Players can't cast spells or activate abilities without quickdraw while a quickdraw spell or ability is resolving)
+1 - Up to one target creature or artifact becomes a 3/3 creature without abilities until your next turn
-3 - Create a food token, plus an additional food token for each other permanent you control with quickdraw.
-7 - Choose target creature. You may have that creature's controller gain control of X artifacts you control, or a creature or artifact you control with mana value X, where X is half that creature's mana value, rounded down. If you do, you gain control of that creature.

IIW: Fullmetal Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist)
I can see the undercurrent of caution permeating through this design. Quickdraw is split second but for abilities, but I'm not sure we can consider an ability to have quickdraw (or any other characteristic really) in the current rules.

I feel that the ultimate is a bit underwhelming, though
spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
Prickling Sprite 1UR
Creature — Faerie Rogue (R)
Flying
Whenever an opponent draws a card, you may tap another untapped Faerie you control. If you do, Prickling Sprite deals 1 damage to that opponent.
Whenever Prickling Sprite deals combat damage to a player, each player draws a card.
1/1

IIW: the swamp
You'd think we'd get more Izzet faeries, but we actually only have a couple, and only one in the Izzet guild.

Interesting idea. Maybe we can downshift this to uncommon from rare, since both players draw a card off the attack trigger. Seems like a candidate for a Limited signpost.
chetoos wrote:
4 months ago
Cosmo, Rice President 2GW
Legendary Creature - Faerie Wizard
Partners with Wanda, nagging wife
Flying
Wish it away - , : Exile target nonland permanent you control.
Cosmo's wild magic - The first instant or sorcery spell you cast each turn has cascade
3/3

IIW: Saturday Morning Cartoons
I'm not sure how annoying this is to play with/against, but the series itself has been insufferable for quite a while now. This ranks high on the annoying scale.

Winner: chetoos

Next:
Fullmetal Alchemist
or
Saturday Morning Cartoons
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 months ago

You know, I thought about making that faerie uncommon and initially it was, then I thought that'd be too annoying as a draft signpost. In hindsight however that would have been perfectly in keeping with the prompt. I don't know what I was thinking. :P

Sporegorger_Dragon

spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
that'd be too annoying
Yep.

Also, your comment made me realize I typed "downshift to rare" in the judging, so I'm glad the post was understood despite my fumble.

Edit:

Cranky Height-Challenged Alchemist
1{U}{R}
Creature - Human Wizard (U)
Prowess
Skulk
Reveal a card from your hand: The revealed card gains transmute until end of turn. Its transmute cost is equal to its mana cost. Activate only as a sorcery and only once each turn.
1/1
"CALL ME SHRIMP ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL TRANSMUTE YOUR CEREBROSPINAL FLUID INTO SULFURIC ACID!!"

He has skulk because he is smol and so can get hhwrwytuinumfymogyjy

IIW: Fish
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Pride the Arrogant XB{B/R}R
Legendary Creature — Homunculus Horror (R)
Pride the Arrogant enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the amount of mana spent to cast it.
At the beginning of each combat, you may remove any number of +1/+1 counters from Pride. If you do, create that many 1/1 black and red Tentacle Horror creature tokens with trample and haste.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice any number of Horrors. If you do, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Pride equal to their power.
1/1

IIW: Dragon Ball

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 4 months ago

Judging tomorrow, get your wacky war criminals in before then

chetoos

*Red lightning arcs around me, signifying a dangerous transmutation with a philospher's stone. When the dust clears, I'm wearing a funny hat.*
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
4 months ago

Cranky Height-Challenged Alchemist
1{U}{R}
Creature - Human Wizard (U)
Prowess
Skulk
Reveal a card from your hand: The revealed card gains transmute until end of turn. Its transmute cost is equal to its mana cost. Activate only as a sorcery and only once each turn.
1/1
"CALL ME SHRIMP ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL TRANSMUTE YOUR CEREBROSPINAL FLUID INTO SULFURIC ACID!!"

He has skulk because he is smol and so can get hhwrwytuinumfymogyjy

I'd like for Ed to be legendary, and transmute is usually only a 3 mana ability, but I understand it's hard to use that in this. I like prowess and skulk together, though, allowing for good combat shenanigans.
spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
Pride the Arrogant XB{B/R}R
Legendary Creature — Homunculus Horror (R)
Pride the Arrogant enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the amount of mana spent to cast it.
At the beginning of each combat, you may remove any number of +1/+1 counters from Pride. If you do, create that many 1/1 black and red Tentacle Horror creature tokens with trample and haste.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice any number of Horrors. If you do, put a number of +1/+1 counters on Pride equal to their power.
1/1

IIW: Dragon Ball
Now this is a good design for Pride. I also like that, without his tentacles, he's very small, the shell that houses the monster.

Winner: Spacemonaut
Next: Dragon Ball

chetoos

Muffin button 3
Artifact
: create a food token.
At the beginning of each end step, if you sacrificed five or more foods this turn, look at target opponents hand. Then, if you sacrificed 10 or more foods this turn, put an indestructible counter on target creature.
"Also, I can read minds now." "How?" "Muffin button!"

Plan to eradicate Christmas 5bb
Enchantment - saga
| - Villains of Freeza day past return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield with a finality counter on it. Sacrifice it at the end of your next turn
|| - The star of Dethleham destroy target creature
||| - Christmas Eve-olution create Santa Evolution, a legendary 6/6 black avatar horror creature token with flying and trample

Howdy folks, look at my trucker hat 1r
Sorcery
Each creature you control wearing a hat in their art enters the battlefield with an additional+1/+1 counter this turn
Attacking creatures you control wearing hats in their arts have first strike
"I was going through a phase!" - Dr. Gero, Android 20

Kai Abridged 2UU
Sorcery
Players play a subgame, using their current library as decks, starting at 5 life and all spell mana costs are reduced by 3/4s, rounded up. (EG: Cruel Ultimatum costs UBR, Khalni Hydra costs gg and Craterhoof Behemoth costs 2g) The winner of the subgame draws 7 cards.
"This has how many subscribers?" - The Pharaoh

Iiw: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
Last edited by chetoos 4 months ago, edited 12 times in total.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

(i'll confirm i've seen dragon ball Z abridged and it definitely counts)

chetoos

spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
(i'll confirm i've seen dragon ball Z abridged and it definitely counts)
Ok, good, because I wasn't going to change them

Sporegorger_Dragon

Draconite
{1}
Artifact Creature - Dragon Orb (U)
When Draconite enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you sacrifice a Dragon.
1, T: Add two mana in any combination of colors. Spend this mana only to cast Dragon creature spells.
0/1
Some say they're the earthly remains of elder dragons who've ascended. Some claim it is a gemstone found in the head of a dragon. Others believe they are highly-derived dragons, degenerated beyond recognition.

chetoos

This is either a digital design, or each pack that contains imperfect cell and android 17 has a token to swap to for the second meld, take your pick.

Imperfect Cell, lurking predator 1bg
Legendary Creature - Insect Android Scout
Skulk, ward
Solar Flare - 1r: Target creature can't block this turn. (If I didn't have this in here, Imperfect Cell couldn't be the commander of a deck that could make Mr. Perfect Cell.)
: Exile target creature card from a graveyard and put a +1/+1 counter on Imperfect Cell. Then, if there are 5 or more counters on Imperfect Cell, and you own and control Imperfect Cell and a card named "Android 17, aspiring Ranger", exile them and meld them together.
"Is my power hard to bear? It's weight? It's... girth?"
1/1

Android 17, Aspiring Ranger 2RG
Legendary Creature - Human Android Ranger
Absorb 2
Vehicle spells you cast cost less to cast
"I guess you could hit him with it." -Vehicles you control have "when this creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature defending player controls."
Melds with Imperfect Cell, Lurking Predator
"Oh, I hope it's a truck."
3/3

Semi-Perfect Cell, Creeping Stalker
Legendary Creature - Human Insect Android Warrior (Jund color indicator)
Ward , absorb 3, Flying
Whenever Semi-Perfect Cell attacks, destroy target non-basic land defending player controls. That player may search their library for a basic land, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle.
Semi-Perfect Cell gets +1/+1 for each land and/or creature card in all graveyards, and has all activated abilities that aren't mana abilities of land cards in all graveyard.
2BGR: If you both own and control Semi-Perfect Cell, and a creature named Android 18, Prince Smasher, exile them and return them to the battlefield melded.
"A poor choice of last words, but still, far from the worst decision you've made today."
8/8

Android 18, prince smasher 2BR
Legendary Creature - Human Android Warrior
Absorb 2, Vigilance
Whenever Android 18 deals combat damage to a creature, that creature can't attack or block, and its activated abilities can't be activated until the end of your next turn. (citing sources for in color pie)
Melds with Semi-Perfect Cell, Creeping Stalker
"I'm gonna break his arm." (I wanted to have a different quote from her for flavor text, but the forum's swear filter blocked the word that made the line work. Oh well.)
3/3

Mr. Perfect Cell
Legendary Creature - Human Android Insect Warrior (Jund Color Indicator)
Ward 4, Absorb 5, flying, trample, myriad
If Mr. Perfect Cell would be destroyed, regenerate it instead
Mr. Perfect Cell gets +1/+1 for each creature card in all graveyards and has all activated abilities of those cards.
#Cellgames, sponsored by Hetap Whenever Mr. Perfect Cell deals combat damage to an opponent, it deals that much damage, divided as you choose, among any number of target creatures that player controls. Then, until end of turn, if that player controls no creatures, they lose the game.
Whenever a player loses the game, you create an insect android creature token named "Cell Jr." with power and toughness each equal to the number of creature cards in that player's graveyard.
"It's time to take you to Perfect University. I'd say take you to school, but I think we're beyond the basics at this point."
12/12

IIW: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
Last edited by chetoos 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

I'm just about to do some all-night all-day travelling, can I pass this judge round to @Megiddo?

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 4 months ago

ok
MEG

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 4 months ago

chetoos wrote:
4 months ago
Muffin button 3
Artifact
: create a food token.
At the beginning of each end step, if you sacrificed five or more foods this turn, look at target opponents hand. Then, if you sacrificed 10 or more foods this turn, put an indestructible counter on target creature.
"Also, I can read minds now." "How?" "Muffin button!"

Plan to eradicate Christmas 5bb
Enchantment - saga
| - Villains of Freeza day past return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield with a finality counter on it. Sacrifice it at the end of your next turn
|| - The star of Dethleham destroy target creature
||| - Christmas Eve-olution create Santa Evolution, a legendary 6/6 black avatar horror creature token with flying and trample

Howdy folks, look at my trucker hat 1r
Sorcery
Each creature you control wearing a hat in their art enters the battlefield with an additional+1/+1 counter this turn
Attacking creatures you control wearing hats in their arts have first strike
"I was going through a phase!" - Dr. Gero, Android 20

Kai Abridged 2UU
Sorcery
Players play a subgame, using their current library as decks, starting at 5 life and all spell mana costs are reduced by 3/4s, rounded up. (EG: Cruel Ultimatum costs UBR, Khalni Hydra costs gg and Craterhoof Behemoth costs 2g) The winner of the subgame draws 7 cards.
"This has how many subscribers?" - The Pharaoh

Iiw: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
I, unfortunately, haven't seen the DBZA that I gather this is from, though the flavor text helps figure out what's going on for me. Unfortunately, I'll just have to evaluate the cards on their own merits. Muffin Button seems to be reasonably on-rate. The EOT trigger is of dubious utility, in my view, but that's OK. The front-end value of a token generator is probably enough to make this worth having around.
Plan to Eradicate Christmas feels overcosted to me, I think mostly because you return a creature with a finality counter and then sacrifice it on its own anyway. Makes sense why, but, for seven mana I want a lot of up-front value and this isn't as much splash as I want. That said, it would probably be horrendous to play against at 6. Put it in a commander product.
Howdy Folks, Look at My Trucker Hat looks to be an Un-card. I think you wanted this to be an enchantment? The first ability does work on a sorcery (in which case it's underpowered by a lot) but the second needs to be on an enchantment. I'd need clarification on intended function to evaluate this.
Kai Abridged Ok this is pretty good. I love this idea. It's perfect for un-world where you can just wave your hands and make it up as you go, more or less. I think it would be fun to play this subgame where spells are super cheap. Imagine optimizing your deck to play this game? I'm guessing that if I declare X = 11, then my total cost of Fireball would be 2R? If so, LOL.
4 months ago
Draconite {1}
Artifact Creature - Dragon Orb (U)
When Draconite enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you sacrifice a Dragon.
1, T: Add two mana in any combination of colors. Spend this mana only to cast Dragon creature spells.
0/1
Some say they're the earthly remains of elder dragons who've ascended. Some claim it is a gemstone found in the head of a dragon. Others believe they are highly-derived dragons, degenerated beyond recognition.

This seems to be largely unrelated to the series, which is obviously fine. I think the kids (dragon enjoyers) will probably find a way to have fun with this, although, wait, it's a creature? I thought it was an artifact. As a creature, that might be too fragile for me to be worth trading another piece of material for. I'd want to be sacrificing *this* to put another dragon into play.
chetoos wrote:
4 months ago
Imperfect Cell, lurking predator 1bg
Legendary Creature - Insect Android Scout
Skulk, ward
Solar Flare - 1r: Target creature can't block this turn.
: Exile target creature card from a graveyard and put a +1/+1 counter on Imperfect Cell. Then, if there are 5 or more counters on Imperfect Cell, and you own and control Imperfect Cell and a card named "Android 17, aspiring Ranger", exile them and meld them together.
"Is my power hard to bear? It's weight? It's... girth?"
1/1

Android 17, Aspiring Ranger 2RG
Legendary Creature - Human Android Ranger
Absorb 2
Vehicle spells you cast cost less to cast
"I guess you could hit him with it." -Vehicles you control have "when this creature attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature defending player controls."
Melds with Imperfect Cell, Lurking Predator
"Oh, I hope it's a truck."
3/3

Semi-Perfect Cell, Creeping Stalker
Legendary Creature - Human Insect Android Warrior (Jund color indicator)
Ward , absorb 3, Flying
Whenever Semi-Perfect Cell attacks, destroy target non-basic land defending player controls. That player may search their library for a basic land, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle.
Semi-Perfect Cell gets +1/+1 for each land and/or creature card in all graveyards, and has all activated abilities that aren't mana abilities of land cards in all graveyard.
2BGR: If you both own and control Semi-Perfect Cell, and a creature named Android 18, Prince Smasher, exile them and return them to the battlefield melded.
"A poor choice of last words, but still, far from the worst decision you've made today."
8/8

Android 18, prince smasher 2BR
Legendary Creature - Human Android Warrior
Absorb 2, Vigilance
Whenever Android 18 deals combat damage to a creature, that creature can't attack or block, and its activated abilities can't be activated until the end of your next turn. (citing sources for in color pie)
Melds with Semi-Perfect Cell, Creeping Stalker
"I'm gonna break his arm." (I wanted to have a different quote from her for flavor text, but the forum's swear filter blocked the word that made the line work. Oh well.)
3/3

Mr. Perfect Cell
Legendary Creature - Human Android Insect Warrior (Jund Color Indicator)
Ward 4, Absorb 5, flying, trample, myriad
If Mr. Perfect Cell would be destroyed, regenerate it instead
Mr. Perfect Cell gets +1/+1 for each creature card in all graveyards and has all activated abilities of those cards.
#Cellgames, sponsored by Hetap Whenever Mr. Perfect Cell deals combat damage to an opponent, it deals that much damage, divided as you choose, among any number of target creatures that player controls. Then, until end of turn, if that player controls no creatures, they lose the game.
Whenever a player loses the game, you create an insect android creature token named "Cell Jr." with power and toughness each equal to the number of creature cards in that player's graveyard.
"It's time to take you to Perfect University. I'd say take you to school, but I think we're beyond the basics at this point."
12/12

IIW: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
Oh, I see why this has to be digital. I'll reiterate my comments from last time about this being, like, damn, so much text. I like the idea of a meld card being able to further meld, but I question how often we'd actually see that happen. As it is, meld is pretty hard to pull off.

Winner: Despite your protestations, cheetos you win for Kai Abridged. Funny card. Unfortunately, if you enter you are liable to win. This is why the Honorable Mention is so coveted.
Next: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
MEG

chetoos

Megiddo wrote:
4 months ago
Howdy Folks, Look at My Trucker Hat looks to be an Un-card. I think you wanted this to be an enchantment? The first ability does work on a sorcery (in which case it's underpowered by a lot) but the second needs to be on an enchantment. I'd need clarification on intended function to evaluate this.
Kai Abridged Ok this is pretty good. I love this idea. It's perfect for un-world where you can just wave your hands and make it up as you go, more or less. I think it would be fun to play this subgame where spells are super cheap. Imagine optimizing your deck to play this game? I'm guessing that if I declare X = 11, then my total cost of Fireball would be 2R? If so, LOL.

Winner: Despite your protestations, cheetos you win for Kai Abridged. Funny card. Unfortunately, if you enter you are liable to win. This is why the Honorable Mention is so coveted.
Next: I just want a judgement, I've been winning too much lately
NOOOO!!! Alright, well, my original IIW was "Cursed sword, or Dracula" so do with that what you will.
As for the two card specific things, yeah, I forgot it was a sorcery when I added the "attacking" clause, so enchantment would work there.
As for Kai Abridged, no, if you declare X = 11 for your fireball, it would cost 3r. Better to just go for full 12 in that case. If you want it to cost 2r, it'd max out at X=8. I realize that I included lots of examples of how colored mana works, but not generic mana. Sorry.

That said, I'd appreciate if you could give me a review when you get back, @spacemonaut

Sporegorger_Dragon

Garlic Necklace
3{W}
Artifact - Equipment (U)
When Garlic Necklace enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.
Equipped creature has ward 2 and protection from Vampires
Equip 2

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 4 months ago

Grines, Vampire Hunter -- 3WW
Legendary Creature - Human Rogue
Ward - Sacrifice a black creature
Whenever a Vampire creature dealt damage by Grines this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Grines.
4/4

If I Win: "Thanks, but no thanks!"
Last edited by OneAndOnly 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 4 months ago

Vunvang, Hate Drinker 2
Legendary Artifact - Equipment (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep and whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, you lose 1 life and put a blood counter on Vunvang.
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has haste.
Remove a blood counter from Vunvang: Untap equipped creature. It gets +1/+1 and gains your choice of flying, first strike, or hexproof until end of turn.
3, Remove three blood counters from Vunvang: Destroy target creature or planeswalker.
Equip 2

IIW: Return target [not creature] from your graveyard to the battlefield.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 4 months ago

The Bloodletter 4
Legendary Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has lifelink and wither.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each creature they control with a -1/-1 counter on it.
Equip—Pay 5 life.

IIW: Gold tokens

chetoos

A card contest with more than 2 entrants! It's a Christmas Miracle!
4 months ago
Garlic Necklace
3{W}
Artifact - Equipment (U)
When Garlic Necklace enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.
Equipped creature has ward 2 and protection from Vampires
Equip 2

A nice little detail from the Dracula book that got warped by time and pop culture. Did you know that it was the garlic flower, not the cloves, that was used as vampire repellent? Card's fine.
OneAndOnly wrote:
4 months ago
Grines, Vampire Hunter -- 3WW
Legendary Creature - Human Rogue
Ward - Sacrifice a black creature
Whenever a Vampire creature dealt damage by Grines this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Grines.
4/4

If I Win: "Thanks, but no thanks!"
Van Helsing, or at least a facsimile. Rogue feels off for him, but as a rando vamp hunter, feels good. The counter might as well just be trinket text, though.
void_nothing wrote:
4 months ago
Vunvang, Hate Drinker 2
Legendary Artifact - Equipment (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep and whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, you lose 1 life and put a blood counter on Vunvang.
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has haste.
Remove a blood counter from Vunvang: Untap equipped creature. It gets +1/+1 and gains your choice of flying, first strike, or hexproof until end of turn.
3, Remove three blood counters from Vunvang: Destroy target creature or planeswalker.
Equip 2

IIW: Return target [not creature] from your graveyard to the battlefield.
And here we get into the cursed swords that are also vampyric. I like it. This reminds me of the sword that Grog got in Vox Machina
lookingupanddown wrote:
4 months ago
The Bloodletter 4
Legendary Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has lifelink and wither.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each creature they control with a -1/-1 counter on it.
Equip—Pay 5 life.

IIW: Gold tokens
This one, aside from the cost to equip, doesn't feel cursed, but does feel vampyric, so I still like. That said, I guess yeah, totally counts. This is a really clean package.

Winner: @lookingupanddown
Next: Gold tokens.

chetoos

Kambal, Scheming Consul 1WUB
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor
At the beginning of your end step, create a gold token, then create a gold token for each other differently named artifact token you control. (The way this is intended to work is that if you already have a gold token and a treasure token, after this, you should have 3 gold tokens.)
Kambal gets +1/+1 for each differently named artifact token you control.
Sacrifice three artifact tokens with different names: create a token that's a copy of target artifact
0/4

IIW: panda
Last edited by chetoos 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Refund 1U
Instant (U)
Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand. They create a Gold token. (It's an artifact with "Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")

IIW: investigations, clues, and mystery

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 4 months ago

Iroas's Interdiction 2W
Instant (U)
Exile target artifact, enchantment, or monstrous creature. If your devotion to red is two or greater, Iroas's Interdiction deals 2 damage to that permanent's controller and you create a Gold token.
The more decisive the victory, the better the poems.

IIW: Rare blue Archers
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Macar's Touch 1B
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Enchant creature or artifact
As an additional cost to cast this spell, tap an untapped creature you control.
Enchanted permanent is a Gold artifact with "Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color," and it loses all other abilities.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 4 months ago

chetoos wrote:
4 months ago
Kambal, Scheming Consul 1WUB
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor
At the beginning of your end step, create a gold token, then create a gold token for each other differently named artifact token you control. (The way this is intended to work is that if you already have a gold token and a treasure token, after this, you should have 3 gold tokens.)
Kambal gets +1/+1 for each differently named artifact token you control.
Sacrifice three artifact tokens with different names: create a token that's a copy of target artifact
0/4

IIW: panda
Interesting take on the recent surge of random artifact tokens. Works best with token copies, as is pointed out by the last ability. Academy Manufactor is the easy mode combo here. Seems nice.
spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
Refund 1U
Instant (U)
Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand. They create a Gold token. (It's an artifact with "Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")

You could probably knock 1 off the mana cost, since a lot of Unsummon-types already bounce nonland permanents at 2 mana.
void_nothing wrote:
4 months ago
Iroas's Interdiction 2W
Instant (U)
Exile target artifact, enchantment, or monstrous creature. If your devotion to red is two or greater, Iroas's Interdiction deals 2 damage to that permanent's controller and you create a Gold token.
The more decisive the victory, the better the poems.

IIW: Rare blue Archers
Interesting use of devotion here to force multicolor deck usage. Great rate too... assuming you meet the devotion requirement.
spacemonaut wrote:
4 months ago
Macar's Touch 1B
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Enchant creature or artifact
As an additional cost to cast this spell, tap an untapped creature you control.
Enchanted permanent is a Gold artifact with "Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color," and it loses all other abilities.

An interesting take on Minimus Containment. It's an obvious design (and the flavor and mechanics make for weird color choices), but sometimes they just work.

HM: void_nothing
Winner: chetoos

Next: panda

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”