FAQ SOLUTION -=GUIDE=- HOW TO DELETE/EDIT A CARD/SET AFTER SAVING

zamor
Pronoun: he / him

Post by zamor » 9 months ago

So due to my own silliness i accidentally saved a card while testing and then panicked as i didnt know how to fix it and thanks to the admin i was eventually able to figure out what i done wrong. so here is a step by step guide on how to edit/delete a card and after i will discuss set deletions.

(1) you will have wanted to have made said card you wish to edit/delete in the "CREATE CARD" menu.

(2)after if you see you have made an error or mabey you have found the perfect picture for your card on google: (asuming you are on a different menu) go to the top of the screen and click or hover over the "TOOLS" button.

(3)((it can sometimes lag, making it think you double clicked, simply hover or click "TOOLS" again and it should work. if that doesnt work refresh the page and that should fix it.)) This will make a drop down menu appear, move your curser to the column named "SITE TOOLS".

(4) move down that column and click on the button named "CARD & SET CREATOR" and like the name suggests it will take you to where you can start making some real magic with card and set creation.

(5)now (assuming u have a car already) scroll down until you get to sets. Then press "VIEW SET" which can be found in the bottom rightof the set. its the button with the arrow going north-east direction.

(6) when this loads up. 1 of 2 things will happen. your cards will show (in which case you can skip (6a))

--(6a) or you will get this message. "No cards added yet. There are also X private card(s) in this set. [Click here] to view this set`s private cards." ([CLICK HERE] WILL BE HYPERLINKED AND WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR CARDS IN CHOSEN SET when you click on it).

(7) next is the most MOST IMPORTANT PART: when you see your card YOU MUST PRESS ON THE CARD NAME, PRESSING ON THE CARD ART OR EFFECT TEXT WILL NOT WORK. it is recomended you at least put a template name so that it is easier to press as some symbols like -+= might not register and you will have to go pixel perfect to get it to work.

(8) after letting that load, you should find yourself on a screen with card in 2 sections. the left will be the back of the card, the right will be you card information. If you look to your left and up (north-west) you will see a red square button with a pencil. this is your card edit access button.

(9) press the red button with the pencil: several options should appear;
- "EDIT CARD"
- "EDIT CARD INFO DETAILS"
- "EDIT CARD LORE DETAILS"
- "CREATE ANOTHER CARD"
- "DELETE CARD"

(10) go down to "DELETE CARD" and press it. after which a confirmation screen will appear, asking you if you are sure you wish to delete the card.

"NOTE DELETING A CARD IS PERMANENT AND CANT BE UNDONE, SAME FOR SETS. SO I HIGHLY RECOMEND MAKING A COPY OF CARDS IN YOUR SET BEFORE DELETING THEM AS ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE!"

(11) then once u are sorted press yes and the card will be deleted.

DELETING SETS

so unfortunately as far as i know there is no way to delete sets without the help of an admin, so if you go to CONTACT US at the bottom of the website they should be able to have someone help u out..

just a word of warning if you are prone to bad internet, dont sending multiple helps like i did because for some reason they all sent in succession of each other so once u have sent a request, just be patient.

and thats that!

i really hope this helps you guys out

happy planeswalking x

Return to “Custom Cards”