Reminder Text Button Gone in the editor

GlitchedAmethystSys
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by GlitchedAmethystSys » 10 months ago

image.png
I know it may seem like a dumb question, but is the reminder text button (temporarily) removed on purpose?

The two things I can think of is either it's a bug (in which case, can anyone else confirm this?) or it's temporarily gone to update and add new mechanics to (since I don't think they had mechanics from the past few sets)

Also, is the italics button inserting the tags at the end of text instead of where the cursor is for anyone else?

Sorry if this isn't the right place, this is my first time making a post!

Thanks for your help!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 10 months ago

So there are some issues with the card maker on Safari, which is naturally a problem for our users who have iOS devices. @Feyd_Ruin is working on that, so things like this may happen as temporary changes. He will have more info, however.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

GlitchedAmethystSys
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by GlitchedAmethystSys » 10 months ago

void_nothing wrote:
10 months ago
So there are some issues with the card maker on Safari, which is naturally a problem for our users who have iOS devices. @Feyd_Ruin is working on that, so things like this may happen as temporary changes. He will have more info, however.
Thank you! I'm using Edge, so I guess it is the same issue then.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 10 months ago

GlitchedAmethystSys wrote:
10 months ago
I know it may seem like a dumb question, but is the reminder text button (temporarily) removed on purpose?
It will be back soon!
Rebuilding it in another way (which I needed to regardless of the IOS bug)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 10 months ago

It's back. :)

Though the list still needs updating >_<
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”